The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 20, 2014, 03:59:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Wifom membership driver, with prizes!  (Read 1343 times)
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 10, 2011, 09:34:57 am »

Hello hello hello.

As some of you may remember from back in the day, TZH essentially had a sister forum at www.houseofroleplay.com (aka HoRP).  HoRP vanished from the internet a couple of years ago but now it's back!  Sort of...

www.wifom.net is the return of HoRP.  Since many of the HoRP member also belonged here Doppler12 (one of the wifom admins) asked me to give everyone a heads up that it's back. 

Doppler is currently running a membership drive game where he is offering prizes such as iTunes cards, steam games, MicroSoft live points and stuff like that.  The game sign up thread is here  If you want to join wifom and give me a referral point use this link.

And what is Wifom?  It stands for the "Wine In Front Of Me," a phrase inspired by the movie Princess Bride where you're faced with making a choice based on limited information where you base the decision as much on guessing your opponents motivation as you do the facts. 

What is wifom.net?  A place that specializes in Mafia type forum games, role playing and general nerdy shenanigans.  Wifom is also the only place on the internet you'll find the "Zombie Survival" forum game.  C'mon over and check it out.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 03:02:02 pm »

Ooh, shiny! I remember HoRP. Definitely be joining this 'un.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Demetrius
Half-Life

Mafia Addict

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 07:20:16 am »

Its totally a cool and radical place full of awesomesauce!  He love you long time

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: