The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 18, 2014, 10:27:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombie Survival Roleplay  (Read 7657 times)
flesheatingzombie
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2011, 08:01:27 am »

Hello all, welcome to the zombie infested city of new york.
It is about two weeks since the disease first struck.
You are surviving zombies who are slow moving.

Start out anywhere! and try not to god mode.

(Definition of god moding is being unkillable, Nobody can hurt you, etc...)

Name: Bryan Fury
Family: Deceased
Weapon: Crowbar and Pistol
Bio: Bryan's wife and child died when the virus first broke out, He has been alone ever since. He believes everyone is dead.
Personality: He is constantly looking for other survivors and is willing to help.

This is a basic profile skeleton, Hopefully you will join!

flesheatingzombie
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 08:03:52 am »

Bryan walked down the abandoned street that held his shack. It was in the middle of nowhere so that was a good thing, he had always been glad he had made it there. There was barbed wire that he had recently set up in front of the road like a barrier.
He quickly hopped over the barbed wire that was attatched to a wooden fence and began walking to his front door.
Suddenly an infected man, about his mid twenties, came out of nowhere and knocked him to the ground.

Bryan struggled for his crowbar that was hanging from his right pocket, he quickly got ahold of it and bashed the zombie in the head.
Its blood shot out and splashed on Bryans goggles and mask and fell on him.
He quickly pushed it off of him and walked inside.

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 10:08:46 am »

Name: Cypher Garrows
Family: Deceased
Weapon: Katana & Combat Shotgun.
Bio: Cypher suffered from abuse at his parents hands from an early age, his hardened his personality and destroyed his emotions. Has vast knowledge of the city he was born in.
Personality: Cold and Emotionless to everyone encountered, yet loyal to anyone that can help him survive.

Cypher stared down the abandoned street, peering at the windows, several zombies started edging towards him but he walked at such a pace that they couldn't catch him. He looked around and heard a gurgling sound followed by a crack. He ran towards the source of the sound, weaving his way through alleys and out of the windows of familiar stores.

He rolled onto the street and pulled his shotgun out. Turning around he looked down to the left, nothing, then to the right, barbed wire. Seems like some kind of operation had been going on. Cypher walked towards it, he looked down at the ground and saw a body that looked to have crowbar marks in his head, not wanting to take any chances he kicked the side of the face hard. The blood on the body was recent. Some kind of fortification seemed to have been set up here. I walked towards the door and knocked three times.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
flesheatingzombie
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 11:51:54 am »

Noticing someone out the window the way Bryan watches cautiously. Suddenly he hears a knocking. He approaches slowly and asks a simple question "What are your intentions?"

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 01:34:50 pm »

"What are your intentions?"  Came a voice from inside.
I stared at the door and thought for a moment.
"A place to stay the night." I looked behind myself one more time.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
flesheatingzombie
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 11:47:25 am »

"Are you armed" I said cautiously while trying to get a good glimpse of the person behind the door.

flesheatingzombie
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 12:44:48 pm »

With no response Bryan takes a chance and opens the door aiming his gun out first.

flesheatingzombie
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:47 am »

Bryan Sighs "Guess he took off"

FAmeloon
Zombie

Minecraft Addict

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 05:22:30 pm »

((Just for future reference, I'm basing my character off of myself, just older and maybe a little bit more in shape. Different name ofc, other than those I can do pretty much everything that I state.))
Name : Carrigan Carlow
Family : Unknown
Weapon : Katana (Skilled), Throwing knives x 4 (skilled) Bow (Skilled), arrows x 10 (Quiver, Side) Shoddy Hand gun (Not very Skilled), 4 bullets in mag.
Skills : Parkour (Quite skilled), Bow and Arrow, Throwing Weapons, Swords, Hand to Hand Combat, Makeshift weapon crafting (Decent), Tactics. ((I have a lot of spare time on my hands))
Personality : Calm in almost any situation, friendly, willing to help with what is needed. Brave, not afraid to get his hands dirty.
Bio : Carrigan was a street performer before the zombie invasion. Juggling knives, Devil Sticks ((Search them up on youtube if you don't know what they are, they're pretty interesting)) and some acting. He didn't know who his family was when growing up, he grew up as a street urchin, making a living out of what he could. He developed many survival skills this way. ((Fortunately this is not true in my real life, DW))

Carrigan crouched on the 16 foot rooftop he had slept on. It was clear except for an air vent for conditioning. He decided to walk over to the pipe where he had climbed up to the rooftop when a zombie caught sight of him to see if the zombie was still there, fortunately it was clear and he was safe for now. He looked at the surrounding area. There were cars everywhere, mostly empty from people wanting to get in to the city faster, trash every where and buildings with broken windows. Carrigan decided that he should move. Staying in place for too long was never a good idea. Looking around, he found another building about 5 feet away and 3 feet higher. No problem. Carrigan took a running start and leaped for the ledge, grabbing on and hoisting himself up. Looks like all that running away when he was young was coming in handy.
     Carrigan repeated this process until he came to an abandoned road, there were no cars in sight. There was however a little shack that looked as if it had been fortified. There was only one thing wrong. There was an infected man in the path. Carrigan knew that if he was to get to the shack he would have to eliminate the man quickly and silently. He took his bow in his hand and took aim. The man was only about 40 feet away, an easy enough target. Carrigan drew a shaft and aimed down it, adjusted the height and let loose. The arrow flew through the air and hit the zombie in the lower calf. Carrigan swore under his breath and drew another arrow quickly "This one won't miss..." He nocked the arrow and let loose again as the zombie turned to face him. The zombie opened it's mouth to let loose a moan and caught the arrow right in the forehead. Carrigan climbed down the short building and walked over to the zombie with an arrow nocked on his bow. He approached the body and seeing that it was really dead retrieved his two arrows, one of which had broken. He threw the arrow away and continued to the shack. As he approached the shack he called out softly "Is anyone alive there?"

((I hope this isn't too long and detailed. Give me some input on what you think, as I am always looking to improve ^^ P.S. This bird. Is Amazing He love you long time))
(Arrows x 9 now)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:25:45 pm by FAmeloon » Logged

I may be completely insane. But ask yourself, what is being insane?
flesheatingzombie
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 09:36:50 am »

Bryan responds "Yes. What are your intentions?", yet still excited to hear another live human's voice.

Aaron666
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 11:28:26 am »

Name: Sid McClear
Family: Wife and 3 Little ones
Weapons: Shoval and a crossbow with 15 bolts. Wife pistol crossbow with 15 bolts and a axe. Has a small amount of med gear.
Bio: He is a family man and willing to do want it takes to get them to safety.
Personality: tries to do the right thing, has a sence of honour.

Sid saw the barbed wire, He heres a voice "whats your intention?" so Sid pulls the crossbow to his sholder and says "How's there?".
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:59:40 am by Aaron666 » Logged
FAmeloon
Zombie

Minecraft Addict

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 03:19:51 am »

Carrigan sighed at the sound of another human. "I'm looking for shelter, and possibly an area to hold up in for a while. How many people are with you?" He then heard another voice, from a different direction. "I'm Carrigan. Who are you, and where are you?"

I may be completely insane. But ask yourself, what is being insane?
Aaron666
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 12:56:04 am »

McClear said its sid and my family we are looking for somewere to rest and get some chow if you what you can tag along sid asks an extra set of hands are useful. we've heard theres a wearhouse 2km up the rd.
WhoLockZombieGirl101
Zombie

TMNT,X-Men,Smallville,WhoLock,Super8,9,HG,&TZH

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2013, 02:22:48 pm »

Name:Namine Solo  Angry
Family:Deceased
Weaspons:the decapitator(sword) and the killer(fan with blades on the edges)
Bio: Namine Solo is the child of Ben Solo and Hope Solo whom died in a tragic forest fire.
Her little sister, Jasmine now roams somewhere among the dead. She doesn't really care about romance anymore cause she knows they'll just be the next to go. Her boyfriend Derek died. She'll do anything for her group. Even if it means suicide.

Zombies crowded in a swarm behind me. Zzziiinnngggg! My sword cried as the heads of Zombies fell to the ground. "BOOYAH!" I yelled in excitement. I turned around "oh... Floor." I said as more Zombies came my way. "I saw some people close by... Real people. After a long time I finally see people! I kept slicing heads hoping I could reach them. "Wait!" I cried. Why would they care about me anyway? I probably looked like a street rat... My glasses were cracked my clothes were torn and bloody probably like there's buy at least they had a group. I was just... Alone. "WAIT!!" I cried. I started running Zombies thankfully weren't following me. "Please wait." I said continuing to run.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 02:40:25 pm by WhoLockZombieGirl101 » Logged

-I make no such promises
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: