The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 01, 2014, 02:16:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Bullet left (With a twist)  (Read 3770 times)
flesheatingzombie
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile WWW
« on: May 25, 2011, 12:50:36 pm »

You and a >>>> friend/relative/significant other <<<< are locked in a bare room(cement walls, one window, one door) with nothing left in your arsenal but a handgun with one bullet left.
The glass is beginning to crack from the pressure of the thousands of zombies outside and around your one story safe house. You've been working so hard to survive for the last 6 months but you both are tired, malnourished, and emotionally drained. This is the end, so what do you do with that one bullet? This gun/bullet combo is not strong enough to go through both of your skulls.

Kill yourself? 
Kill your friend/relative/significant other? 
Kill one more zombie?

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 12:58:59 pm »

Hmmm, I'd let the person with me have the gun and let them decide what to do with it. I'll try and kill as many zombies I can with whatever strength I have left will let me.

Severance
Wastelander

Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 01:27:36 pm »

Spose you could beat them to death with the butt then slot yourself? If your particularly cold/pragmatic, which I suppose most survivors would be at that point.

Personally it'd depend on how much I really cared about the person, but I definately wouldn't use it on the zombies unless I'd decided a slow death by mauling was my prefered way to go (it isn't).

"So if Little Red Riding Hood shows up with a bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch"
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 01:53:55 pm »

If I was with the person I cared about in that situation, I would try to fight as long as I could. But if we get overrun, I guess I'd give try to kill one more zombie, and hope things work out in the end even though it seems like it won't.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 04:12:11 pm »

I'd do kind of like Severance, but replacing beating to death with strangling. Still rather painful, but not as bad. The human body is both ridiculously hard and ridiculously easy to break, it's hard to predict how much damage each blow can do and the victim might not co÷perate past the first few (pain doesn't tend to appease people) it could hurt as much as being eaten.

If the other person is too scared and attempting any other way would result in a fight, then I'd wait for them to look the other way and shoot behind the head. If the person is panicking, I am not letting them have the gun. Could shoot me in the knee out of a random THISISYOURFAULT moment and then we'd both die horribly, and I'd turn into a ridiculous limping zombie!  Angry

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 05:17:42 pm »

Or you could always have the stronger of the two break the other's neck.

If neither of us thinks of that though, rock paper scissors for who gets the bullet.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 06:11:23 pm »

I shoot myself in the ass.

At least, that's what I think.
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 11:07:14 pm »

If the person with me is female I will shoot her. If the person with me is male then I will shoot a zombie. I am not going to shoot myself in either situation.

"Stop biting me Mr Zombie"
Chipz
Civillian

blarg zombies meet my boomstick

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 11:19:32 pm »

hmmm I would probably try to get my significant other on the roof sacrificing my self or, use the window frame to make a spear and just jab through the eyes as they come to the window eventually it would make a wall of sorts and try to break through while the significant other waits on the roof with the gun for a clear path.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 06:05:32 am »

If it is spouse or child I couldn't shoot them, and I wouldn't shoot myself.  Fight to last, as long as you are alive there is hope no matter how small the chances are.  I would use it to shoot one of the zombies.

As for a freind I suppose it's possible they could beg me enough for me to shoot them.  More likely as above.

Mike
Five of Clubs
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 03:56:55 pm »

If the person with me is female I will shoot her. If the person with me is male then I will shoot a zombie. I am not going to shoot myself in either situation.

What if your female companion wants to die fighting, or your male companion is begging to be shot? Shouldn't what they want matter more?

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 04:26:32 pm »

What if your female companion wants to die fighting, or your male companion is begging to be shot? Shouldn't what they want matter more?

Of course it doesn't matter, all that matters after the apocalypse is a stereotypical retarded machismo.

At least, that's what I think.
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 10:03:05 am »

I don't know if I could let the female die fighting. Its not that I dont think that a woman can fight or anything like that its just that I cant handle seeing a woman in distress. Seeing her being eaten alive by zombies would be a pretty distressing sight. Really there is no point in fighting the zombies because there are thousands outside the safehouse. So no matter what you did you would die in this situation. So it comes down to who deserves the mercy kill.

"Stop biting me Mr Zombie"
anyman82
Half-Life

The guy who wanders in occasionally

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 12:24:15 am »

Shoot a zed and fight alongside my companion. I ain't killin' myself or anyone I love unless it's absolutely %100 percent that we'll die. And at that point, we'll be dead already.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:26:09 am by anyman82 » Logged

Let us go singing as far as we go: the road will be less tedious. -Virgil-
Outlander
Half-Life

Australian Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 05:46:00 pm »

Kill zombie, Blocks the window hole with body and buys me more time to makeshift a weapon.

Dont want to kill me or my own but if was really the end id either suffocate them or break neck

He thinks his job is to be Bad Ass, And he excels at his position.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: