The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 17, 2014, 01:37:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing ones  (Read 3119 times)
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: June 09, 2011, 04:52:10 pm »

So you survived the initial outbreak, you adapted to post-apocalyptic survival, and the worst has passed. There still are plenty of zombies, resources are scarce and less skilled survivors will be ready to kill for a more succesful survivor's loot, but you know, you made it through.
And now you think about your family and friends, all of whom you were separated from. Many of them were healthy and clever enough to stand a chance, and perhaps you have some dear ones living somewhere not even far. You could afford to leave your current location to look for them if you wanted, but it would be risky and exhausting.
Would you rather give up on seeing those who were with you in your former life, or rebuild a new life from scratch with whomever you met after the outbreak?

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 08:46:24 pm »

I think it would really depend on who the other person was.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 09:11:08 pm »

I would probably go look for people I used to know. I know who I can trust and how much with the people I know now; I don't like the idea of trying to re-build a life with people and not knowing how well I can trust them in the beginning while living in an already stressful condition.

Outlander
Half-Life

Australian Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 11:22:17 pm »

i would after settling in people trap and sort out who would aid me and who would be a burden
I don't think id kill people that burden me just give them some small supplies and send them packing.
All the while searching for me family in various was ways.

He thinks his job is to be Bad Ass, And he excels at his position.
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 04:58:39 am »

I would go find my girl, because no zeds are going to stop me from getting back to her. -//-

Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

I'll see you at Green Mountain...

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 07:26:09 am »

I'd prolly go out looking to. Once I knew it was safe to traval.

Dinglemonkey....
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 07:51:19 am »

I would look, absolutely.  I would probably plan scavenging around checking on people I knew for a few reasons.  I know some of the potentially salavagable resources from people I know if they aren't around, and I know the area around where they were.

Mike
Five of Clubs
DubstepDisciple
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 09:42:55 pm »

To be honest I think many of us are so enamoured with the zombie apocalypse because it represents a massive and sudden destruction of the current system and essentially gives everyone true freedom of action. I.E Survival = Taking whatever you need to survive, killing those who would try to halt that.

Personally I think I would leave and rarely look back. In the end I might regret it a bit but I've always been sort of the black sheep even in my own family. Just different interests and priorities. Plus neither of my parents are what I would consider physically capable of surviving in such a world. My dad takes half a dozen pills every morning and my mom isn't much better off.

"Reason has always existed but not always in a reasonable form." -Karl Marx
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 07:55:31 am »

My family lives too far away to try and find (Train journey back home takes 2.5-3 hours and goes through several major cities, as does pretty much every other way to get there), but my girlfriend lives fairly nearby so I'd definitely try and find her. Other than that I might try and find several of my friends because A they're friends and I trust them and B several have useful skills.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 06:03:50 pm »

I'd probably already be with people I  care about during the attack, I dislike being alone.  I'm sure I'd be safe with them and we'd all probably try and look for our family and friends together in a sort of caravan. I'm not sure if we'd  be better off looking for the slim chance that our families were as lucky and clever, but we'd try.

knowing me I'd cry about it, then try to strong and move on.
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 10:08:29 pm »

There are only a select few people that I would search for. But I would definately search for them. I wouldnt let anything get in my way in my search.

"Stop biting me Mr Zombie"
sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 10:48:22 pm »

but what about time? after enough time I would consider that perhaps my family members didn't survive.  I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one trying to look for family too and maybe one gun toting crazy.
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 06:11:53 am »

but what about time? after enough time I would consider that perhaps my family members didn't survive.  I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one trying to look for family too and maybe one gun toting crazy.

But wouldn't you want to know for certain if they were dead or not? How will you ever know if you dont go looking? As for the dangers while looking for them you are far less likely to run into survivers moving around than you are while staying in a fixed position. That is why if you get lost you should stay still, it makes you easier to find.

sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 10:20:56 pm »

I would try, but just after enough time I would have to think they didn't make it. 

What I would do right away is call my parents or siblings and ask where they were and what would be their plan, that way if I'm not there I would know where to start looking.

Late nights on the internet have to prove their worth in the way that I'm sure I would be informed of when the zombies would start their wave... like a tsunami warning, even if it is only fifteen minutes, that's fifteen more than someone that runs into a zombie, right?

Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 12:04:17 am »

Define what "enough" time is? I would still search for them even after 5 years probably after 10 years. There is always a chance they are still alive.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: