The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 01, 2014, 01:40:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The missing ones  (Read 3291 times)
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 08:53:03 am »

If my family got separated from each other, I could probably guess where they would go. I would find them and then keep them safe.

If my family was all already dead I would go and look for my friends and the people I knew who would be most helpful in the apocalypse, we would probably then form some kind of faction and either stay in one area and completely fortify or be some kind of roving convoy.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 12:56:40 pm »

id go for my girlfriend, but i dont think that any serious outbrake could happen in europe, honestly. too many brick buildings "burglar proofed" for an outbrake to start.
BUT! if warsaw turned into a ghosttown, it would be fun to walk through trying to avoid danger.
just like in '44.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 06:19:27 pm »

If I had a significant other I would go for them. I think it's fact my parents and sister would die. My other sister and brother in law might live though. Rents and sister work in medical buildings, (Microbiologist, Clinic Nurse, and a normal Nurse). My sister who isn't a nurse's boyfriend would be key to find, he's a welder.

It honestly would really depend on who it was, to me at least.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 01:11:09 am »

Define what "enough" time is? I would still search for them even after 5 years probably after 10 years. There is always a chance they are still alive.

It's very hard... even regular circumstances in which people pass away swiftly,  to move on in life.  Under the situation of a Zombie apocalypse, knowing how my family is, I would hope we'd find each other.

Five years is a lot of time to hope... Grief is a terrible thing.  I'm not saying I would move on and I'd be ladeefreakingda with my life, but I would have to move on or I would die with the past.  I'm just coming from a place that I know from experience, even if you have five minutes of denial of how it can't be real and how you only just saw your friend/family member/ pet dog, and they were fine/whole/healthy, after a while you have to just let it sink in.

I also feel that if I'm trying to get in touch with them, they must be doing the same with me.  It won't be "sorry your 'princess' is in another castle" 
now that I've mulled over this response before posting it, I will watch something happy.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: