The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 23, 2014, 02:21:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disney's True Vision: Epic Mickey  (Read 7479 times)
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2009, 02:09:02 am »

What I also can't wait to see is the story. THAT should be interesting.

*Inhales*

Probably something along the lines of the Disney world falling into disarray and anarchy and people turning against each other and creating factions and wars happening and people dying and being reborn into abomination cyborgs and one evil ruler who's crazed and psychotic running things totalitarian-like so everything's all dystopian and stuff and you play Micky or someone who has to take down this ruler or something yes.

*Wheezes and falls to the floor*

Xanatos
ARC Support Staff

Forever

xanatos_forever@hotmail.com XanatosForever
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009, 03:32:15 am »

I actually heard that the plot might involve forgotten Disney characters out for revenge against Mickey.

Though I really think that heaviest impact for plot and just establishing ratings would be use the vid's theory about Mickicide.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2009, 06:39:37 am »

They're not retarded. Its all about finding the right game. Obviously some control programming for wii games won't be as good as others(Just like any game on any console), that has nothing to do with the Wii itself, and has everything to do with the guys making the game. But for the most part, the controls on the wii are amazing. Examples: Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Resident Evil Wii Edition, The Conduit, hell, the list goes on.
I would know what the controls are like. I HAVE A WII.

In the game paint to get through the levels, and even erase to destroy portions of a level.
Now what sounds more fun? Dragging a cursor across your screen to paint something? Or actually painting it on the screen like your WiiMote is a paint brush?

Also, they probably wouldn't do it for the PS3, because apparently PS3 games are a real pain in the ass to program, because its all such new technology, where as 360 and Wii are both familiar technology to the programmers. That's why Left 4 Dead wasn't on the PS3.

But yeah, that aside, this game sounds fairly promising. I can't wait to see Screen Shots, or game footage.
What I also can't wait to see is the story. THAT should be interesting.

It could be fun I guess, but in my experience( I also own a wii) that yeah some games are fun but some are just so complicated and don't perform well. Same goes with a 360 where some games just don't go well with consoles. The only thing I was thinking was well yeah great motion controls but if its a world like they've shown, people will care about the graphics. People always care about the graphics even if they say they don't. You could have a totally fun game with poor graphics and its just gonna get destroyed by critics and such.

They can release it on the wii but a 360 version would be nice as well.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2009, 10:05:44 am »

They can release it on the wii but a 360 version would be nice as well.
PS3 version would be great too !!!

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2009, 10:35:09 am »

And a PC version, so I can pirate it since there'd be no way I'd pay for it. :U
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2009, 11:20:30 pm »

I can see it moving onto 360, and maybe PC. But probably not PS3, because, as I said, its a pain in the ass for developers to make games for PS3. Its like, the make it specially for the Wii, they got all the programming and such down, and then they decide to make it for PS3, well that's totally different hardware from a Wii and such.  I'm not good at explaining stuff. XD

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Lambeth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2009, 11:48:57 pm »

Dude, you have to admit there are more shitty games then good one on the wii. I say this as a wii owner.

That's why Left 4 Dead wasn't on the PS3.

Also because Gabe really doesn't like the PS3.

Lambeth... You win.... The glory of all that is awesome.
The your mom joke is forgiven, Lambeth. That cake is glorious
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 12:18:11 am »

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you on the Wii thing.
I mean, I can list off all the games on Wii that I love right now.
But a good majority of Wii's games are small companies who only put they're shitty games on the Wii because they know a lot kids own it, and don't have the knowledge to Google reviews for the game, and buy it anyways.

The only good Wii games I have played are the Nintendo made ones, such as Metroid, and Mario. All these other ones are third part developers, and make their shitty games for kids to play, as I said. There's more to it than that, but you get what I mean.

I can also say the same thing for PS3, that thing doesn't have much to offer. Where as with 360 I've had well over 100 Games on the thing, and enjoyed just about all of them.

But yeah, to get back on topic of the Mickey Game...
It will be interesting if you see some of the... Things... Abominations... Whatever, in the game, like that messed up Goofy thing, that was just creepy, and that other one, which I believe was dumbo, I'd shit my pants if I saw that thing creeping along a wall.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: