The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 18, 2014, 07:51:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The government's got your back!  (Read 8504 times)
sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2011, 12:53:30 am »

you can have a movie made, titled "How to Spot a Zombie and Kill It" it will be a children's delight to see
Outlander
Half-Life

Australian Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2011, 01:06:40 am »

Shot guns corpse 1 role, just got my lay there and groan and scream role all awesome

He thinks his job is to be Bad Ass, And he excels at his position.
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2011, 04:33:51 pm »

The whole first zombie/jail discussion reminded me of a soviet propaganda story that had an interesting plot; I wanted to read it but I forgot the title so that makes it harder to find.
The story was about a man who uncovered a conspiracy and realised that he had one and only one way to stop it, but that by doing it, he would make it look like he was behind it. As a good revolutionary, he chose to save the nation while becoming hated by it.
The lesson - because it wouldn't be a propaganda story if it didn't have one - was that while anyone could fantasise on giving their life to become heroes, it takes even more balls to give up on being a hero and still do it.

Outlander
Half-Life

Australian Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2011, 08:09:45 pm »

Dodom thats pretty awesome story i can see how it fits, not alot of people will do something for nothing but you know when people do its generally a good dead.

He thinks his job is to be Bad Ass, And he excels at his position.
correctt
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2011, 12:51:18 am »

yeah, most people would not act against a zombie per say, most would not want the jail time. so say you stop the infection by killing the zombie when you notice it, when the police get there the corpse would look like any other corpse and not like the living dead. so you would end up being arrested.
so people tend to be self serving when things happen.

Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2011, 05:48:56 am »

The problem with this scenario is secondary outbreak: autopsy, clean up crew, disposal of remains etc.
Now there's an interesting twist ending to a story...

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
DubstepDisciple
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2011, 02:24:47 pm »

That is also true. Zombies remains are still very much a hazard for infection. Hell you could even kill the zombie, end up getting some blood in your mouth or on your eyes and continue on the infection.

"Reason has always existed but not always in a reasonable form." -Karl Marx
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2011, 11:29:11 pm »

Just recalled an old Judge Dredd episode in 2000 A.D. comic where Megacity 4 had an area infected with a fast acting, human infecting fungus. Highly contagious. The Judges quarantined the area (totally sealed off) and one infected researcher reported in. There was no cure. Last panels were of the infected's mass panic as the announcement came through that their "sacrifice" would never be forgotten just before the entire area and everything in it was vaped.
This was published before the now famous "Nuke the entire site from orbit: it's the only way to be sure" scene in "Aliens" as I recall. Just remembering what a "kid's" comic was like when I was a kid...

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: