The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 22, 2014, 03:41:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BRING IT ON!!! (CAPSLOCK)  (Read 4536 times)
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: June 30, 2011, 03:46:30 pm »

I WILL KILL THE ZOMBIES BY CLUBBING THEM WITH BABY SEALS, WHILE ARMOURING MYSELF IN BONHOMME'S COSTUME, AND RIDING A GRENADE-FARTING MOOSE THROUGH THE SKY!!
(SPOILER'D FOR VIOLENCE AND SEX)
(click to show/hide)
MY ZOMBIE PROOF FORTRESS WILL BE A CAVE IN A CLIFF, MOUNTED ON WHEELS, (MAX SPEED 73 KM/H OFF ROAD) AND I WILL FEED MYSELF WITH THE BUTT END OF EVERY TREE AND ANIMAL IN THE FOREST!

CAN YOU BEAT THAT? YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT! I'M THE READIEST FOR THE MOTHAFUCKA ZOMBIES, THEY CAN COME NOW!!!!!
(click to show/hide)

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 04:32:04 pm »

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 06:19:50 pm »

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 07:24:35 pm »

Outlaw with an upgrade DODOM IS A TSUNAMI, NESTLED IN A HURRICANE, NESTLED IN A TORNADO! Outlaw with an upgrade

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 01:57:47 am »

& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS& BACONSTRIPS

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 02:43:40 am »

I might as well dive into the insanity.
*Falls backwards off plateau into a vat of pure insanity then crawls out of glowing purple vat. It seems subject has developed EXTREME MANIA*

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
anyman82
Half-Life

The guy who wanders in occasionally

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 03:18:26 am »

I WILL PUNCH THE ZOMBIES IN THE SOUL. I DO NOT CARE IF THEY DON'T HAVE ONE ANYMORE. I WILL CLIMB TO HEAVEN AND DIVE INTO HELL TO FIND THEIR SOUL. AND PUNCH IT.

Let us go singing as far as we go: the road will be less tedious. -Virgil-
sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 01:01:54 am »

I guess I can join in too?

I like bacon.
Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 02:41:24 pm »

Maybe this is what's going on inside the zombies' heads. You know, this state of raving, braindead euphoria where endless streams of consciousness are the norm, and there's little genuine engagement with the world around them. People who've had near death experiences describe "the light" as a feeling of cosmic bliss washing over them - isn't zombiehood one prolonged near death experience?

sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 11:56:23 pm »

that's a excellent thought, but the flesh eating isn't something that happens to most people.
It would suck, to be stuck in that feeling of bliss and then have yourself jarred out of it only to find out you've been feasting on the poor living souls of your neighborhood.
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 05:10:47 am »

To be eating people you have to be in some sort of delirium. Charlie Sheen zombies make as much sense as anything else.
There's a common "no higher brain functions" thing going about zombies, but the human brain is built in such a way that nothing is done without such functions. The last stage of degenerative diseases that destroy those parts of the brain isn't "mindless rampaging beast terrorising the city" but "drooling on oneself in a bed".
It's logical that zombies would have some sort of thoughts, although they can be completely disconnected from reality, not necessarily follow one another, might not end in forming memories or involve a sense of identity. And when it comes to emotions, they're the language of instinct, more basic, more difficult to lose, zombies could very well be feeling pleasure when they catch and eat a person. They might even express it, making zombies even more creepy...

Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 07:12:23 am »

Zerkers seem to display that.  Also prolonged sensations, especially unpleasent ones, can bring on wild erratic and sometimes violent behaviors.  Even things like itching can cause people to crack eventually.  Some persistant feelinging could cause the zombie flesheating desire.  Maybe do to something like prions satiating the feeling at least for a very brief time.

Mike
Five of Clubs
Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 05:06:52 pm »

I'm often struck by how much effort this community puts into possible explanations for zombies which agree with science. Definitionally, there won't really be one: "Zombie (n) 1. The body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose."

Even leaving aside the "supernatural" qualifier of that definition, necrotic tissues can't function due to lack of oxygen. Chemically speaking, only zombies with functioning respiratory systems could supply energy to their muscles in order to move. Alternative sources of energy (e.g. solar, nuclear, "a virus," or whatever) lack plausibility (although photosynthesis might provide enough energy for the occasional twitch, if you like bright green zombies).

The only zombies that make sense are 1. those which aren't truly zombies, but rather humans with altered cognition, or 2. undead beings of supernatural origin. Given the greater immediacy of a modern day setting, and common tropes like contagious viral strains, crazy people seem to be the best bet. But don't knock magical origins for the evil undead; nothing says "zombie" quite like glowing eyes, and cemeteries are rockin' cool.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 05:55:10 pm »

Id like to think it starts from a hyperevolved chain of rabies, in which it has a 100% kill rate, but it takes like... 100 days for a zombie to die.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 06:06:55 pm »

Dethklok, you missed one important thing: suspension of disbelief.
Most science-fiction, horror and of course fantasy will cut round the corners with their science, and the viewer accepts those alternate rules in order to enjoy the story.
The art of fictional pseudo-science is one that is fun to elaborate on between fans. The idea isn't to come up with something that is literally true, but something that is close enough for a fiction lover's mind to accept.

Also not all zombie variants are undead.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: