The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 05:15:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I swear I'm not... Hostile, at least.  (Read 1609 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 13, 2011, 11:54:14 am »

These entities these mythical entities that i have created have struck me in such an emotional discord that i actually am under the belief that this universe i have created may very well be real. It is so different from real life that it is enough to swallow someone whole and completely modify their way of thinking. but i assure you- this story has nothing to do with what i think society, the government, or the world is. this is completely different. Thats why it is so dangerous. It is so different, there is nothing that can be grasped on to for a reflection of reality. there is no social commentary, no propagandic metaphors, it simply is.

but it all starts with an unintentional casualty of an assassination brought into fruition by the closest thing to a balanced human that my universe has
and its all based on a fake entity brought upon via word of mouth and fearing beleif
the government has long since dissolved and the entire universe is run by the people and their false fear and beleif
only a few realize how misguided the Big Hammer Zeitgeis are
the story is gonna be very very wierd and really confusing by the time ive successfully fleshed it out
i want it to have almost nothing to do with the real world
i want it to be its on standalone universe that is so enticing and engrossing, people will be albe to actually have passion and empathy for what hapens
like i said
this idea is a lot bigger than me
i may very well just go insane creating it
i may be insane now
...perfect.

This is the beginnings of one of my ideas for a multimedia project that i will start one of these days. I sound really high on myself (and high on well, other things sure) but i assure you i am not. this is all raw, unfiltered thought coming from me. I'm trying to create a completely different universe, wiht its own politics, its own everything, and it have a story about rebellion and the zeitgeist, but it have absolutely nothing to do with the real world or real world events. this idea is way bigger than me at the moment i know.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 05:50:59 pm »

It's ok, this is exactly how inspiration is supposed to feel.
I think you're aware already that it'll take huge amounts of work to take out of your head, and even more to make others enjoy it, but I encourage you in this project.
Writing stories within one's made-up universe is something I have done before, and I'm actually thinking of reviving that universe because it really does feel rewarding. And the results are rather fine, I love reading others' too, it has an intimate aspect that seems to help most writers put believable emotion into it.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 06:19:21 pm »

Writing a fictional world is tough, but it is a hellava lot of fun.

Hopefully you can get it out on paper to show us.

Mmmmm brainstorming.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 07:13:58 pm »

I love how I can come to this forum and no matter what, there are people that understand me and what i am trying to say.

EDIT: after a lucid day of refining this idea, I have thought about the layout and presentation a lot more.

I want the presentation to be very colourful, light-hearted, VERY JUXTAPOSED.
Juxtaposition will be the one carrying theme althroughout. It will be awesome, it will look kind of like Jenny's take on the Red Halo instructional video and it will be really really great. Concept art to come soon, maybe
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:38:19 am by Stan » Logged

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: