The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 17, 2014, 03:38:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: booze  (Read 2944 times)
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 07:08:12 pm »

Any strong drink: drink without swallowing, just let it seep down your throat, and when your whole pharynx is coated in alcohol, inhale sharply. The vapour satured air feels like your chest is on fire!  Cheesy

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 06:25:43 am »

You can't drink Whisky? 

But... but...

What else is there?   Huh?
I know. D:

I drank way too much a few years ago and can't go near it now without it making me feel queasy. Still have half of one of those giant bottles of Jack too that's just been....aging Tongue

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 08:13:33 am »

oh, im "allergic" to wyborowa brand vodka... which sucks, cause its cheap, supposedly good, and one of the few polish vodkas aviable in foreign countries.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2011, 09:46:43 pm »

I get sick anytime I drink any kind of whisky or scotch, which is annoying since that's what is available most of the time.

There's a Spanish beer called Moritz I think, I had some while I was down in Melbourne and it was very nice. There's also one called Moo Brew (lol) which is brewed in Tasmania which was also very nice. My dad enjoyed it enough that he ordered two boxes (8x 6 packs) when we got back.

Also, anyone know where I can get some Mead (or any good brands or something)? I've been wanting to try it for so long, and then I found one but it was mixed with a spirit..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 06:06:54 am by Rampito » Logged

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 10:32:37 am »

Just remembered- the local Wetherspoons had some cinnamon whiskey a while back. Only whiskey I've ever tasted which I didn't think was vile, in fact it was fucking delicious. I wish I could remember what it was called.

I drank way too much a few years ago and can't go near it now without it making me feel queasy. Still have half of one of those giant bottles of Jack too that's just been....aging Tongue

Same with me and wine a few years back. I'm just about over it now, but it took about 5 years.

Also, anyone know where I can get some Mead (or any good brands or something)? I've been wanting to try it for so long, and then I found one but it was mixed with a spirit..

You could try making your own.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 11:07:03 am »

Unfortunately it probably won't help you, but there are some rums that are made to taste very much like whiskey.  They were developed in the carribean because european sailors liked it better.  The ones I know of are on the expensive side but Mount Gay makes some.

Mike
Five of Clubs
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 01:22:56 pm »

I know. D:

I'll drink Jack but I've never been a big fan.  Have you tried good old single malt Irish Whisky like Jamesons or Bushmills?

I actually started out as a strong proponent of blended Scotch Whisky's like Johnny Walker Black but now they just taste too busy.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 01:25:03 pm »

I'm still new enough to drinking to where I don't even try to taste it, because no matter what, it tastes bad.

Except for Red Stag. I really like Red Stag.

At least, that's what I think.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 01:51:15 pm »

I'll drink Jack but I've never been a big fan.  Have you tried good old single malt Irish Whisky like Jamesons or Bushmills?

I actually started out as a strong proponent of blended Scotch Whisky's like Johnny Walker Black but now they just taste too busy.
Before whiskey made me sick, my buddy bought a bottle of Johnnie Walker Green for some occasion, it was good, more smooth than Jack but still not as smooth as Crown, imo. I've never tried Jamesons or Bushmills though.

Someday I still want to try Potcheen (irish moonshine), which is illegal to sell in the US apparently, but it's legal to have some imported. Unfortunately the price is ridiculously expensive per bottle unless you buy a case...which I may do one year for Christmas to give away bottles as presents.

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 02:25:32 pm »

I almost tried some of that once, up in York. A mate of mine had some. Still, considering I was already so drunk I was still feeling like shit at 1800 the next day, I'm kind of glad I didn't.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 08:27:44 am »

Drink Max Payne (yes that is it official name):
-2cl Koskenkorva Viina,
-2cl De Kuyper Sour Apple
-2cl Sprite

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: