The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 22, 2014, 02:17:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brainblow's experience of the Utøya massacre  (Read 10488 times)
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 01:47:30 pm »

When was BB Banned?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 04:56:02 pm »

He was banned?

Huh, I guess that would explain why he didn't post here himself, I was wondering. What ever for?
He posted a link to these girls tossing puppies in a river, and showed his disgust towards the act they were doing, but forgot its against the rules to link any sorts of animal cruelty. And then... I think he got a warning for wanting to know of an incident that happened awhile back with that Dahlia chick or something. He was only supposed to be suspended for a short while, at least that's what TLO said, but I guess they decided to ban him or something.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 05:29:00 pm »

maybe he didnt know it was a temp ban?

thats what happened to me, anyway....

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 07:53:28 pm »

He posted a link to these girls tossing puppies in a river, and showed his disgust towards the act they were doing, but forgot its against the rules to link any sorts of animal cruelty. And then... I think he got a warning for wanting to know of an incident that happened awhile back with that Dahlia chick or something. He was only supposed to be suspended for a short while, at least that's what TLO said, but I guess they decided to ban him or something.

Dahlia was way before his time, but I do believe that story is correct.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 01:40:06 am »

And then... I think he got a warning for wanting to know of an incident that happened awhile back with that Dahlia chick or something.
Well there goes my chance of ever asking about that situation.  Whole thing apparently happened while I was on my first break and I never knew what happened.  Only thing I knew about that was it was so bad it made one of my IRL pals Ralion want to quit the forum (but didn't), and apparently a lot of people left in that time too, because the forum was a lot more populated then it was when I got back.

True evil has never looked this cool... or had this many monocles  Yes, I am a smug bastard...
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 02:38:31 am »

Goddamn, Brainblow. Really glad you came out safe, dude. It's one thing hearing about it and seeing it on the news, but the whole feeling changes when you hear about it from someone you know...

One thing you should know is that stuff like that doesn't happen often at all. You lived through a rare trauma and came out enlightened. There aren't a lot of others who could say that, and that's an extremely painful fact...

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 03:55:10 am »

Omg... I read about this horrific event in the paper this morning.

Glad to hear you're okay, BB. My condolences go out to the family and friends of the victims.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 06:44:37 am »

Thanks for the update on BB.  I was wondering what happened to him.  Glad to know he's safe.  Please let him know I say "hi".

Mike
Five of Clubs
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 02:44:58 pm »

Well there goes my chance of ever asking about that situation.  Whole thing apparently happened while I was on my first break and I never knew what happened.  Only thing I knew about that was it was so bad it made one of my IRL pals Ralion want to quit the forum (but didn't), and apparently a lot of people left in that time too, because the forum was a lot more populated then it was when I got back.
He was asking about the forums past in regards to bullying, and didn't end it when told to, though he didn't intend any malice when doing so, just to clarify a bit more.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 10:23:30 pm »

Glad to hear BB's alright after that. That would have been fucking terrifying, its amazing he stayed so calm.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 10:41:59 pm »

Is it okay if we just agree that BB is the hero of the forum despite him not being "around" anymore? He not only survived something like that, he remained impressively calm, like James Bond strapped to Goldfinger's table about to be lasered to death kind of calm.

BB, I'm glad you're alive, and by god I think you're my hero.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 12:33:09 am »

I just saw in the paper today that the city I live in had a peace vigil on Wednesday for the people that were killed. Really touching with the lighting of candles, holding Norwegian flags... Probably not surprising they did that, considering the city's Scandinavian roots.
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 09:32:35 am »

*Raises coffee mug in salute*
If you read this, chief, just know we're thinking of you and everyone who's been affected by this tragedy. Stay classy, mate.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2011, 01:24:09 am »

Why not bring him back? I think he's been banned long enough.
But just a comment; I'm not arguing this.
All in all, crap, man. I've been shot at before, and held up, but this sounds way more intense. Cheers to you, mate.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: