The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 23, 2014, 12:20:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo  (Read 3111 times)
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 08, 2011, 07:11:26 am »

Anyone else a fan of the series? Are you looking forward to Diablo 3? Speculation is that it could still possibly release at the end of this year, although they're just about to start Beta testing, so I'm sure it depends on how many problems they encounter during Beta.

I'm really interested in what your thoughts are on the real money auction house; Good idea or completely horrible?

Personally I'm willing to give it a try. I'm so frugal though that it may kill my game play experience as I'd be too focused on making money. I can't imagine ever buying gear myself, just selling anything of any real value that I come across. You'll also be able to put your gold up for sell too, so if gear doesn't sell for a bunch, I might at least play the gold(stock) market. I'm sort of concerned that some rich a-hole will get into the AH and buy everything worth any value and re-list the items at an artifically inflated price...that can work to other people's advantage if they're sellers, but ultimately screws over buyers regardless.

Drago Solaris
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:35:09 am »

Cant fault them at all for the AH. Cant see myself buying from it personaly, but thats okay because it doesnt take away from my expirience. If it makes them a bit more money, and gives me a chance of making money too if i get lucky. Win?

I AM DRAGOMARI!

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 01:42:27 am »

I... NEED... DIABLO II AGAIN... NEED IT... NGHAAAH.

WHY MUST I BUDGET MY CASH SO SKIMPLY UGGGH

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 03:47:24 pm »

Oh boy, all of my hate.

I was so looking forward to this, but its just turning out to be FTP version of WoW with an AH cash shop.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Drago Solaris
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 04:47:57 pm »

Oh boy, all of my hate.

I was so looking forward to this, but its just turning out to be FTP version of WoW with an AH cash shop.

Excuse me but how? Sure you need to be online constantly to play, but that doesnt mean its a mutliplayer game like WoW at all. Its just to stop piracy and cheating. In this day and age a constant internet connection shouldnt be hard for someone who plays video games, and as i said before if you dont like the cash AH, dont use it. Grind for your gear just like you used to and pretend it doesnt exsist.

I AM DRAGOMARI!

RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 09:16:52 pm »

I'm going to call my Shaolin Monk... Pai Mei.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 11:11:26 pm »

D3 probably wont hit this house.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 06:03:33 am »

I played Diablo I (+ Hellfire) and Diablo II (+ LoD) an insane amount of time and loved every second of it.
I'm not really looking forward to it, since I'm very sceptical about it (even if they have Leonard Boyarsky ^^)

Engrish as second language
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 04:22:53 pm »

Oh boy, all of my hate.

Yeah... Except it's not going to be FTP. Actiblizzard FTW!
Sure you need to be online constantly to play, but that doesnt mean its a mutliplayer game like WoW at all. Its just to stop piracy and cheating. In this day and age a constant internet connection shouldnt be hard for someone who plays video games, and as i said before if you dont like the cash AH, dont use it.

Companies have done it before. It's not so simple as "Lol I'm on the internet all the time", it's "I HAVE TO BE ON THE INTERNET CONSTANTLY." Internet go out for a minute? Loltoobad gamecrash. Internet connection slow down for a minute? Loltoobad gamecrash.

And the auction house is just Actiblizzard trying to beat the gold sellers.

At least, that's what I think.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 05:24:40 pm »

You know, iwouldnt have a problem with all this crap that is supposed to stop piracy while making my life miserable, if it actually worked.
All games are being pirated, but companies keep inventing troublesome technologies... its annoying.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 05:19:53 pm »

Yeah, I very likely won't buy this. I'm not online 24/7, and I really hate how it went from a Gothic look to 'lol WoW art again'

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 05:21:58 pm »

I don't really get the comments on the look, It looks like a diablo game, except a little less dark. But a dark desert would be retarded. I love the way the game seems, I'd fucking love it if it were just a game, instead of them going "Hey, we can get more money if we do this this this this this and this!"

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 05:23:52 pm »

yeah. they really should just completed the game from the beta and then released it. none of this activision crap.

Right? thats what sgoing on? activision is trying to juice more money out of the project by making it shitty can we get confirmation on that?

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 05:25:26 pm »

As far as I know, yes, that is what is happening. And out of all of this, if you're someone who plays WoW regularly, you are suffering pretty much not at all, so I can understand a lot of people not having beef.

Drago Solaris
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 06:24:09 pm »

Yeah... Except it's not going to be FTP. Actiblizzard FTW!

Where have you heard this? I have not heard a single source say its not FTP?

I AM DRAGOMARI!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: