The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 26, 2014, 12:05:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo  (Read 3258 times)
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 06:27:36 pm »

Dual crossbows, what the fuck?

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 06:57:30 pm »

As far as I know, yes, that is what is happening. And out of all of this, if you're someone who plays WoW regularly, you are suffering pretty much not at all, so I can understand a lot of people not having beef.

I dont play WoW.

I mean, the outcome of this game will not effect me at all. Considering the fact that there are still copies of D2 BAttle Chest being sold at my Local GameStop. If D3 Is awful, I will just play D2.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 07:00:58 pm »

Where have you heard this? I have not heard a single source say its not FTP?

It's not that DIABLO will cost money, but the battle.net account will, and you'll need one to play online.
Dual crossbows, what the fuck?

Fucking awesome.

I dont play WoW.

I mean, the outcome of this game will not effect me at all. Considering the fact that there are still copies of D2 BAttle Chest being sold at my Local GameStop. If D3 Is awful, I will just play D2.

It's not gonna be awful, it's gonna be amazing.

At least, that's what I think.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 07:20:58 pm »

I admit they're awesome, but it just seems so weird to me.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2011, 07:57:40 pm »

If its a completely different game then idk

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Drago Solaris
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2011, 08:22:06 pm »

It's not that DIABLO will cost money, but the battle.net account will, and you'll need one to play online.

Battle.net acounts are free. You need one to play starcraft 2 online, you get one for free and when activating the product code you bind it to your battle.net acount. You do not have to add monthly time to it to play.

I AM DRAGOMARI!

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2011, 08:37:10 pm »

I know, but they're talking about changing that. Things change.

That being said, I'm unsure if they're actually going to implement it. If they don't, fuck yeah, I'm pumped about Diablo 3 again. If they do, I return to my state of Meh.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:39:26 pm by Log! » Logged

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2011, 04:17:58 am »

When I ment FTP I ment that once you bought the game you can play it free online should have clarify that.

Anyways on to why it will not be as good as Diablo 2.

No skill leveling. The tree list is all gone and you gain new abilites via levels and not putting points in trees so you that demon hunter your playing with will have the same skills as you do there will be no variation.

Game has been effectively turned into a Pay to Win game.

Also good luck using the Auction House anyways, they make you pay to put up items, they take a percentage of the money you get from selling the item and then if you want to transfer the money to your bank account they hit you again.

That is if you sell the item as Blizzards AH is always plagued by assholes who under sale the item and when it expires you get no refund so effectively you lose money.

Congratulations welcome to the world of Activision Blizzard where you get fucked by em, save your money and buy Torchlight 2 the people who actually made Diablo 2.

Because NO ONE from Diablo 2 is working on Diablo 3.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 06:39:04 am »

Not NO ONE, but yeah, most of them left and made Torchlight. I still think it'll be a sweet game, though.

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 07:05:54 am »

I know, but they're talking about changing that. Things change.

That being said, I'm unsure if they're actually going to implement it. If they don't, fuck yeah, I'm pumped about Diablo 3 again. If they do, I return to my state of Meh.
Huh, I hadn't heard of them potentially making battle.net accounts "pay to use", if that was the case, I not only would not get D3, I'd probably stop playing their other games too. I dunno though, I might talk myself into it if it were cheaper than what WoW currently is though. (I partially stopped playing WoW because it's PTP.)

No skill leveling. The tree list is all gone and you gain new abilites via levels and not putting points in trees so you that demon hunter your playing with will have the same skills as you do there will be no variation.
According to their forum's Q&A There are still skill points to distribute, as well as "Traits" which are passive buffs to further specialize your character. The only thing that's automatically distributed now are the attributes, because really, why would you even allow a character to pump their stats into worthless areas? I'm glad I no longer have to look up the "perfect build" to let my character just have the perfect amount of a stat to wear a piece of armor and still pump the rest into their "main" stat. Everyone almost always ended up with the same stats anyways, it was just a chore to go look up exactly what you needed.

Also good luck using the Auction House anyways, they make you pay to put up items, they take a percentage of the money you get from selling the item and then if you want to transfer the money to your bank account they hit you again.
I've heard other people mention that, but I haven't been able to find anything offical stating it, if this ends up being the case, then I just wouldn't use it, except to maybe "liquidate" my characters once I'm done playing. Tongue
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 07:08:01 am by AmadeusMaxwell » Logged

Drago Solaris
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 08:29:12 am »

I have also heard there will be a seperate in game money auction house as well. But that is from a reliable friend not official sources.

I AM DRAGOMARI!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: