The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 03:19:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doe's anyone actully have a plan...?  (Read 3194 times)
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

I'll see you at Green Mountain...

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« on: August 08, 2011, 07:38:29 am »

I'll be the first here to admit I actully have a plan in place should a zombie outtbreak actully occur. I have a container with tools, and useful items based on what Ive gotten out of zombie films. Aswell as items that would be useful for setting up a base camp, and making weapons. I even have an A & B site picked out for a fall back location. I have a list of people to bring with me.

Dinglemonkey....
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:05:51 am »

Other than the loose sort of idea we have when we talk about the hypothetical here? No, not really.

There was another thread that I can't seem to find at the moment about emergency bags that people either had or wanted to assemble designated as their Zombie apocalypse bag. I do have one of those, which has a first aid kit, lighter, water, knife, change of clothes, zip ties, pens, and a blanket. I actually assembled it for when I go hunting (the zip ties and pens are for the hunting tags), but I occasionally refer to it as my zombie apocalypse bag, just for the novelty of it. Realistically I know a zombie outbreak isn't going to happen, but it's not a bad idea to have an emergency bag assembled for other realistic dangers occuring.

Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 08:57:35 am »

The preparations for a zombie apocolypse are very similar to the plans for any sort of disaster or emergency situation.  While certainly could be more prepared, I do have first aid kits in cars, supplies at home for periods of not being able to get out and/or power outages.  Tools and materials for home improvement that can cover securing our home, etc.

My specific zombie plans are imaginative only, but utilize actual supplies and plans for other, more probable, emergencies.

Now my alien invasion survival plan on the other hand, that one is practiced monthly, as is tin foil hat maintenance.

Mike
Five of Clubs
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 10:40:54 am »

I have 4 sites planned and contingencies ready to go.

anyman82
Half-Life

The guy who wanders in occasionally

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 02:21:54 pm »

Vaguely. But that's honestly just because I don't think I'll be able to accurately predict how things are going to be going down in my area (Washington, D.C.). I'll work out a more concrete plan once I'm living out in Indiana next month.

Let us go singing as far as we go: the road will be less tedious. -Virgil-
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 02:33:33 pm »

Vaguely. But that's honestly just because I don't think I'll be able to accurately predict how things are going to be going down in my area (Washington, D.C.). I'll work out a more concrete plan once I'm living out in Indiana next month.

eeeeeeeeeeeey another DC person.

TBH, I'm kinda afraid of DC/Metro area if any of this should happen. There's no real good way of getting out of the city. Basically, it'll be a big cluster fuck and I think a lot of people are going to get overran fairly quickly. Now, where I am towards Quantico, I should fair a little better since I got a bunch of Marines near me, but the DC area? That's going to be a mess. I mean, I can talk about how a cluster fuck the Metro was when the Manchester United v. Barcelona game plus a Nationals game, the trains were overcrowded and there were delays fore track maintenance. I bet if that happened, metro would shut down pretty quickly. Besides, who would want to be in a train with a couple of zombies and people freaking out? Not I said the fox.

That said, short version: I have the Marine base. I've already talked about it. It's a blessing and a curse.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
anyman82
Half-Life

The guy who wanders in occasionally

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 03:06:27 pm »

Yeah, the best we could probably hope for is to find a place to lay low until the panic stops.

You should totally go to the Silver Spring Zombie walk this year! (Whether or not I can make it. XD)

Let us go singing as far as we go: the road will be less tedious. -Virgil-
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 03:20:15 pm »

man, if I knew when that was I totally would, lol. XD

Silver Spring is a bit of a drive for me, but I'll consider it, trolol.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 04:14:02 pm »

I have a vague plan. Hopefully I'll have my gun license before. I plan to get the restricted license, I'll start off with a .22 rifle, but plan on getting a (relatively cheap) AR-15 as a second gun. All I'd have to do is remove the rivet in the magazine so it hold more rounds. .223 an .22 is common and cheap as well, that helps. Living in BC gives lots of advantages, plenty of mountains and places to run and hole up. There's also a military training base here too, could go there.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 12:30:30 am »

I have thouroughly thought out a lot of possibilitites of what would happen and what I would do in each situation. I have a bug out bag prepared with essential things but it still needs some more stuff before it is perfect.

Basically though we cannot plan without knowing the situation. There are so many possibilities and we have no way of predicting what sort of outbreak it would be or how it would effect people or animals.

I just do my best to be prepared for anything that could come. Keep fit, eat healthy and make sure you always have food in your cupboard.

"Stop biting me Mr Zombie"
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 01:36:20 am »

LOL.

Gosh, so elaborate, you guys!

I was plannin on staying in my basement. until i die.

Or or OOORRR.

Riding my bike around. For fun.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 05:12:29 am »

Used to have a plan, then I moved to Wales and never got round to changing it. Fortify the house, I guess.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 10:09:14 am »

No plan (Very serious here.) Far as I'm concern, Interstate will be pack, people are going bat shit around the neighborhood. Me I'm going to enjoy the pleasure of securing the security of my home

"Rob the china man" is what my neighborhood would say, and I won't go down without a fight before the undead get to me.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 12:32:44 pm »

Shit pants, kill self.

At least, that's what I think.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 01:08:58 pm »

Be Badass. Disregard my surroundings. Die wasted.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: