The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 28, 2014, 10:30:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hide and Seek  (Read 1855 times)
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2009, 01:56:35 am »

Where are you? Iíve been looking for you for so long, and I still donít know where you are. Why am I even bothering to look for you, anyway? Whenever I finally find you, you just run off and disappear again, resetting this entire frustrating game of hide and seek. It almost seems like you donít want me to find youÖlike your fun is ruined whenever I do. Yet still I continue to searchÖI look in every nook and cranny, hoping Iíll discover your new favorite place to hide, then weíll both smile and laugh and go play together. But it never happens that way. You just get up and find somewhere else to conceal yourself from me, without a smile, a laugh, or even a single word. Iím getting tired of this game. Maybe I should just wait until itís your turn to find me. Or maybe I should just stop playing hide and seek altogether. After all, Iíve never won.

A short piece I threw together while unable to sleep. Yay.
gen hiroshi
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 07:20:52 am »

nice! i like the fact that i am not the only one who thinks too much when i am trying to sleep....

I've always wonderd, the facehuggers off of alien. the put eggs in your gut, right? does that mean they are having sex with your mouth?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: