The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 25, 2014, 04:57:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask a forum  (Read 1040 times)
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: September 18, 2011, 05:29:17 am »

We have no thread for non-urgent questions that aren't important enough to have their own thread, so far I've posted them in random thoughts but it's not its purpose.

Question: Anybody knows good restaurants in Washington DC? One of my friends is over there right now and so far he found all the food boring, except once in an Asian restaurant. Save American cuisine's honour!

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 08:54:46 am »

Here you go. He can pick and choose: http://www.washingtonpost.com/gog/best-bets/best-restaurants-DC.html

I'm from this area, but I never really eat there (or really go there. It's like a fortyish minute drive from me). I know Adam's Morgan/Georgetown is REALLY expensive since that's the most expensive part of town (and because my friend is an asshat and didn't tell me that until we got there). Everywhere else is fairly inexpensive.

Tell him to go to Bobby Flay's new restaurant there, trololol.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 10:13:32 am »

Anyone have any tips for putting patches on cloth? I haven't got my TZH patches in the mail yet, but I've been googling articles to figure it out. I think I can get it done with the articles I found, but I'm just worried it's gonna look really crappy, or fall off.  Undecided

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 11:20:44 am »

Last time I had a patch to sew on, I stiched it on with thread the same colour as the edge (it would be black in this case) wrapping the thread around the edge instead of staying inside of it, just like children sew if you don't teach them how it's actually done. That way the thread is parallel to the edge's and it's very hard to see. Also make the first stich on the cloth only, so the first knot will be under the patch and you won't have to worry about that one at least.

Update on the Washington question:
I didn't check every link in Hail's list so I don't know if it was on it, but my friend found happiness at a place called Bingo Baggins. Lots and lots of happiness.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 07:47:06 pm by Dodom » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: