The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 23, 2014, 10:06:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: War against the Walking Dead  (Read 834 times)
seantpage
Zombie

View Profile WWW
« on: September 24, 2011, 10:53:36 am »

Hey All,

I know this is all a bit spammy but I thought you might be interested in the book above which has just been published through Severed Press. It is really a handbook for the upcoming war - we all have survival guides but this addresses what we do next? Say you survive the initial outbreak, how do you organised the fight back & take the country from the rotting claws of the dead?

There's a foreword by Eric S Brown & interviews with more zombie fighting experts than you can shake a shitty stick at. It also includes detailed guidelines on creating a zombie busting militia army & how to deploy them in the z-war. It also includes detailed guidelines on creating a zombie busting militia army & how to deploy them in the z-war as well as guidelines on creating a post-apoc airforce etc.

There's a Top Ten guns of the zombie apoc which is going to be extracted as article in itself around the web.

Anyway, I don't wanna bang on about it but I've found this forum useful in my background research & reading so let me know what you think if you do check it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0987104446/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwministryof-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=0987104446

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005KC2DZI/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwministryof-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B005KC2DZI
Lord-Commander
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 03:15:23 pm »

If this is the book that I'm thinking of, then yes. It was pretty good. But I've seen so many Zombie Survival Guide Books that I'm getting them mixed up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: