The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 29, 2014, 12:54:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-site Pre- & Post-Apocalyptic RP...  (Read 1426 times)
Mwscgriffon
Civillian

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2011, 11:34:33 am »

I hope it's fine to post off-site RP's here.  I have one that's both Pre-Apoc & Post-Apoc in one.  It recently opened and is in need of players. 

Multiple Characters are allowed, the same characters can be used for each RP.  There are sub-boards to suggest zombie types, recruit people to RP with you or to recruit someone to play the part of the zombies/law enforcement (pre-apoc is criminal/gang/mafia based). 

End of the Beginning link

Summary:
(Pre-Apoc) Gangs & Mafia continue to reign as everyday citizens can only choose to fight them, join them or look the other way.

The city's size still isn't big enough to keep the crime lords from colliding. Wars erupt as crime syndicates infringe upon each other's territory. Hits are placed upon rival groups giving way for the rogue mercenaries to gain a portion of the mafia's ill-gotten gains.

The local law enforcement is at their wits end fighting corruptions that flows deep within the legal system itself...

Unbeknownst to the citizens, the mafia is funding research in an underground facility. Ignoring the ethical standards set forth by the government, the research continues. The doctors and scientists too blinded by money and the possibility of fame to fully consider what might happen if they succeed...

(Post-Apoc) The world slips to chaos and despair as creatures only known from horror films are suddenly in their midst. The Undead population continues to grow as survivors flee.

The zombies are mutating, changing to be every bit as different as the humans. Survivors, tired of fighting against each other over differences in ideals go their separate ways.

Factions are formed, each group with their own ideals, each hoping to eradicate the zombies, rebuild the world and survive without going to war with each other.

Right now most the players are active in the evenings and/or check in during the day. 

Here's a bird emote He love you long time for no other reason then I stared at it blankly for like 3 minutes, while I was trying to type. 

Like to role play?
Pre- & Post-Apocalyptic RP
End of the Beginning
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: