The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 30, 2014, 09:14:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bar if the future!  (Read 2175 times)
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« on: November 17, 2011, 05:13:39 am »

@ modly peepe; I see these casual rp bars as something that might need to be pinned for when this board gets busy again..

@ thread;

The place is Shen'Hanigans some time in the future, fuck knows when. the planet is a small bear hat shapped rock called SBJ minor. it is just large enough to fit a small pioneer town on it which bizarly has everything you need. the bar is likey something out of firefly. Shen is a cyber enhanced ogre like Irish man with a patch over his left eye stubble, a never ending cheap cigar and a string vest. when I say yea sweaty I mean DAMN!

got all you need guys?

NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 02:25:19 pm »

The door slides open and two Stormtroopers in black and red armour step in. They have short capes clipped to their backs with a symbol of two lightsabers crossed under the iconic Mandolorian mastodon skull. They survey the room then take up positions on either side of the door with their blasters across their chests. Another figure steps in out of the cold with his black cloak billowing in the wind. Under the cloak his Mandolorian battle armour is visible and he wears a battered Mando helmet. Two lightsabers and a blaster are visible hooked to his belt as his cloak blows back.

The door hisses shut and he approaches the bar, removing his helmet as he does so. As the helmet is removed the Sith Lord's black hair falls to his shoulders. His one good eye looks around surveying the few inhabitants of the bar as he takes a seat on a bar stool and signals for the bartender.

The Friendly Neighborhood Mad Scientist, J.C.
TZH Certified sig/banner maker of DOOM!
ARC Support Staff

I will Gene Splice you in Self-Defense.

josh@coldfusioninacan.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 09:26:27 pm »

J.C. sat at the end of the bar with his back against the wall. He liked this seat as it gave him a view of just about every corner of the bar. The ice in his cup clinked as it slowly melted in his glass on the bar. J.C. glanced at his drink. It was in a puddle of its own condensation. He couldn't even remember if he had taken a sip from it since he ordered it. He just went back to surveying the milling inhabitants of the bar. He caught snippets of conversations and just listened for anything that sounded interesting or anyone that could do with the services of a mad scientist. These kinds of places were treasures troves of willing test subjects ready to let him do any manner of experiments and procedures on them just at the promise of more power. J.C.'s attention was pulled to the door when a pair of armor soldiers popped in and took up positions by the door and some nut job in a cape and helmet rolled in after them. The newcomer walked up to the bar, taking off his stupid helmet, and looked around as he took up a seat down the bar.

"Geez, and I thought I had a flair for dramatics." J.C. mumbled to himself.   

65 Badges Issued!
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 11:12:54 am »

walking over to the over dramatic newcomer Shen asks what he would like in his no nonsense voice, while keeping an eye on the nutjob in the green shirt who kept pinching his regulars.

NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 04:22:36 pm »

"I'll take a glass of Membrosia barkeep," the Sith Lord said as he scanned the bar reaching out with the Force searching for the scumbag he was here hunting. As the bartender returned with his drink Darth Nerd laid down the credits on the bar along with a few extra.

"Barkeep have you by any chance seen a shady-looking Rodian with a black-haired Wookie pass through here? Any information would be extremely helpful and you would have a Sith Lord who owes you a favor," he said looking the barkeep in the eyes.

The Friendly Neighborhood Mad Scientist, J.C.
TZH Certified sig/banner maker of DOOM!
ARC Support Staff

I will Gene Splice you in Self-Defense.

josh@coldfusioninacan.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 07:35:07 pm »

J.C. listened in on the newcomer talking to the barkeep. He laughed at the request. J.C. shifted down a few stools near the newcomer, and imposed himself into the conversation, simply because it seemed to be the most interesting thing going on at the moment.

"Ask a one eyed man what he's seen? Now that is a brilliant strategy." J.C. paused and looked over at Shen. "No offense." And then went back to the newcomer. "Shen here is the more didn't ask, didn't see. The stoic type, you know. It'd put a hurt on his business if people thought he had loose lips. At least that's how I've always seen him, you don't go spreading my business, do you Shen?" J.C. eyed the barkeep for a moment. Then just went back to the newcomer again without waiting for Shen to answer. "Besides, if anyone came here on the run, they'd probably have enough sense to make sure the barkeep wouldn't recognize them. Now, if it was me, and I knew I was being followed, the only reason I'd stop at a place like this would be to leave someone here to call me if anyone came looking or pay someone to encourage anyone following me to stop looking, if you catch my meaning, but that's just me I suppose." J.C. moved back to his stool a bit further down the bar and took a sip of his drink and went back to watching the crowd. J.C. scanned the groups, trying to see if any groups seemed too interested in the newcomer, if his theory was right and anyone here was set to discourage trackers, it would probably end in a bar fight at the very least, and those were always fun. 

65 Badges Issued!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: