The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 25, 2014, 01:00:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Five dollar mini posters and other cheapie merch?  (Read 1500 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 21, 2011, 12:51:17 am »

The title pretty much explains it all, my only question being would it be possible for these things to come into fruition?
five dollar mini posters, three dollar stickers n stuff?

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 07:23:06 am »

Well, we had looked into doing stickers, but I have to admit I hadn't thought of mini posters. I can see about doing mini prints- are you wanting miniatures of our current line, or new designs?
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 12:44:43 pm »

I was looking at like, a tiny aim for the brain poster, or like, a bookmark. And an infected sticker would look nice on the headstock of my bass =P

Or you could do what Fat wreck does, like, when you order a thing, they have a lost of little one dollar items you can add to the order, like, posters and stickers mainly.

also, an infected button or a jenny hat button or a bloody murble button, that be rad too.
Just thinkin out loud (in type form) right now xD

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: