The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 29, 2014, 04:13:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What sort of people post on this board?  (Read 4626 times)
Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2012, 05:46:06 am »

Some of you may remember I've posted surveys before; I realized the other day that I've been doing a personality survey offline which you might want to participate in. Is anyone interested? It's shorter than the others I've done, but that means I'm able to give everybody results if they want them.

Structure of Personality Survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M8CZLFT
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 11:57:08 am »

Done.

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 12:37:22 pm »

Done.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 01:58:17 pm »

Done, although for the first portion I ended up selecting the middle for most of it. I sort of feel like almost any adjective, positive or negative, applied to me a decent amount. Tongue

Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 05:31:26 am »

(I just wanted to say thanks to an anonymous respondent who pointed out a typo!)

Done, although for the first portion I ended up selecting the middle for most of it. I sort of feel like almost any adjective, positive or negative, applied to me a decent amount. Tongue
Some people do answer more towards the middle. The program I designed to interpret your scores noted this and accounted for it. Anyway, since you asked, here's what I was able to determine about you:

Results for AmadeusMaxwell

You score high in Honesty-Humility. High scorers tend to treat people kindly and are quick to trust others.

Your answers indicate low Conscientiousness, meaning that you are haphazard, spontaneous, and try to get work done quickly rather than waste time for the sake of perfectionism.

You score low in Openness-Imagination. This is the profile of a regular person who prefers things that are concrete rather than abstract or unconventional.

Your answers are consistent with a balanced interest in people and things.

So what does all this mean? Nothing necessarily; personality scores are seldom exact. On the other hand, research finds scores on measures like these do a good job predicting people's work and study habits, political values, and game-playing strategies. I hope you found the results interesting!

(I'm guessing that most members of this board will be low in Conscientiousness; it often strikes me as I wander through the posts and see what people post. In fact, where's Stan? Something tells me he could define the new bottom score.)
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 05:18:58 pm »

Heh, neat. Thanks for taking the time to post it Dethklok. There are parts of the results that are painfully true. Tongue

The "quick to trust others" part is sort of the nice way of saying "gullible", which is true, but fortunately I'm slowly building a good amount of skepticism which has helped with that a lot. I probably do tend to give people the benefit of the doubt though.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 07:30:16 pm »

I did it, and it said if we wanted it in a pm so I picked that cause if I'm secretly insane, well that might be an interesting secret to have just for myself XD

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 05:54:25 pm »

Done, we'll see what I got...

Engrish as second language
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 06:31:04 pm »

Done as well

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 03:23:52 am »

Here you go!

Pappa Cricco

Your self descriptions are consistent with low Emotionality. This is the profile of a cold, rugged individual who copes well with frightening situations but can be insensitive at times.

The answers you gave reflect a high level of Anger. This suggests you are more strong willed, hot-headed, and aggressive than average.

You score low in Openness-Imagination. This is the profile of a regular person who prefers things that are concrete rather than abstract or unconventional.

So what does all this mean? Nothing necessarily; personality scores are seldom exact. On the other hand, research finds scores on measures like these do a good job predicting people's work and study habits, political values, and game-playing strategies. I hope you found the results interesting!

(Congrats on scoring very low in Emotionality. I scrape the bottom of that scale.)

Shibby.

Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 04:33:34 am »

Heh, neat. Thanks for taking the time to post it Dethklok.
Welcome. Sorry if I'm a bit slow responding to these - I've got a lot on my plate right now, but I'm keeping up!

Results for FireFog

You score high in Honesty-Humility. High scorers tend to treat people kindly and are quick to trust others.

Your self descriptions are consistent with high Emotionality. This is the profile of a soft-hearted, sentimental individual who is easily frightened and can be melodramatic at times.

You scored Introverted. Although this doesn't guarantee you're quiet, you are probably shy, aloof, and occasionally gloomy.

You score high in Openness-Imagination. This is the profile of a creative individual with strong aesthetic sensibilities and a penchant for unusual ideas.

Results for blueplaidforever

Your extreme response style indicates that you probably didn't take this very seriously. Still, here are your scores:

You score low in Honesty-humility. Low scorers are often willing to cut corners or tell white lies, and are rarely manipulated by others.

Your self descriptions are consistent with high Emotionality. This is the profile of a soft-hearted, sentimental individual who is easily frightened and can be melodramatic at times.

You scored Extraverted. Although this doesn't necessarily mean you'll be loud, you are probably energetic, sociable, and cheerful.
The answers you gave reflect a high level of Anger. This suggests you are more strong willed, hot-headed, and aggressive than average.

Your answers indicate low Conscientiousness, meaning that you are haphazard, spontaneous, and try to get work done quickly rather than waste time for the sake of perfectionism.

You score high in Openness-Imagination. This is the profile of a creative individual with strong aesthetic sensibilities and a penchant for unusual ideas.

Your answers are consistent with an interest in people more than things; you would be well suited to working in a social field.
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 12:17:38 am »

Results for nerdpower13@hotmail.com

The answers you gave reflect a low level of Anger. This suggests you are more agreeable, tranquil, and forgiving than average.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 12:49:43 am »

I took it seriously... I just dont see the need for any of the wishy washy in between answers.

Learning to think in absolutes has gotten me through a lot.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 03:15:00 pm »

Results for TheLastOutlaw

You scored Introverted. Although this doesn't guarantee you're quiet, you are probably shy, aloof, and occasionally gloomy.

Your answers are consistent with an interest in things more than people; you would be well suited to working in a mechanical field.

Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 03:18:58 pm »

I took it seriously...
Um... Unless you gave no name or a different name, I don't have any record that you took it at all.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: