The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
May 01, 2016, 02:10:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only one who thinks Milo isn't dead  (Read 1830 times)
Dnager Schade
Zombie

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2015, 06:08:14 am »

There has to be at least one other beleiver out there. Jasper may be a INCREDIBLE TOOL but he wouldn't shoot A fellow Miloman down in cold blood.  I think he must have Lion Kinged him a la "Run Milo, run away and never return."  They're going to probabaly meet him chilling with the raiders. Maybe Molly and her gang are alive there too, I feel like we have less information on them though.

Anyway AM I THE ONLY ONE STATE YOUR POSITION AND ARGUMENTS PLEASE PROVIDE PROPER CITATIONS IN APPROPRIATE CHICAGO FORMAT AND DETAILED BIBLIOGRAPHAMY
IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 09:32:30 am »

I know this is a late reply, but I agree that Milo might not be dead. We never saw a body.
azyreblue
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 11:40:10 am »

I was thinking the same thing. That somehow Milo is still alive and hiding out somewhere. But then why hasn't he come out of hiding? I mean, has he not missed his gf? Also, I'm just waiting to see Charlie totally lose it.
IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 06:29:26 pm »

Maybe Milo is off on a covert operation and had to fake his own death. Jasper would have enough rank to be in on it as well.
Anonymoose
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 07:34:09 pm »

Actually, it would make more sense for Jasper McAsshat to be working with Dr. Megan. Since the Doc had left Charlie to guard Katie (and the rest, of course) and Milo was becoming a pain in the wrong ass, Jasper had to fake Milo's death so he could hide out with the Doc, who's body was also not recovered.

I think we should be looking forward to Jenny borrowing Sammie's brick-flail to club them all for making her cry. I can see her going a bit more sideways and harp sealing the whole lot of them.

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
azyreblue
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 07:02:34 pm »

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.<<<< ROFLMAO  OMG I love that
Anonymoose
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 07:40:31 pm »

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.<<<< ROFLMAO  OMG I love that

Cthullu (pbhn) says: It's not what's in the hot dog, it's what you do with it that matters. Afficianados know that it's all in the condiments. They tart it up a bit for your mouth AND are really handy at hiding the past the due date aftertaste.

Elder Evil. They'll go sideways on your ass just to watch your expression change.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 08:01:30 pm by Anonymoose » Logged

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
Charlessroyal
Zombie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 10:57:50 pm »

me too not agrees that Milo is dead. It is only fake news. Milo isn't dead.  They were now hiding their [products for come back with new features. You don't worry about their missing. They will come back soon.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: