The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 21, 2014, 02:49:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 298   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 510730 times)
Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1650 on: November 29, 2010, 10:03:07 pm »

Annoyed, and he was, as Milo seemed. She's apparently lucky he got to her first. Hm... Katie looks considerably less cheerful then she was starting to get. Thanks, lady. Thanks.

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1651 on: November 29, 2010, 11:37:55 pm »

Dammit... Now I wish mau found her first.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: December 01, 2010, 12:31:43 am »

My mission now is to send love letters to Misses J reminding her everyday her sons face was eated by a zombie   Azn  And whisper in her ear at night a gentle lullaby, that she is now so alone.  And pay people to play mom and son hugging and stuff and gushing love whenever she goes out.

Good luck with your interview Jenny, and make sure to wear you A Pride shirt amd don't forget your coffee mug with the white house on it...and other things  >V>

Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: December 01, 2010, 09:35:29 pm »

I'd feel worse for her predicament, but, and excuse my language, the bitch attacked Katie. And slapped Milo. I'm saving my empathy for those people and James. Sucky way to go sucked. Feel worse for him and the first person to see him after it,
(click to show/hide)
, than her. It's not her situation, it's how she chose to react to it.

10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: December 02, 2010, 12:59:00 pm »

Love the way you summarised the book stuff, Maybe you could do other drawings on funny subjects. Like a comical version of Global Warming! (its a Conspiracy!)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Jenny
Queen of Derp
Official Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Ffffffffppphhbbbblblblbblttt

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1655 on: December 02, 2010, 10:54:55 pm »

Hahaha, I'm glad people liked them! They're pretty rushed and I cringe every-time I look at them, I haven't drawn in that style for a very very long time so I'm insanely rusty at it o_o;

Cheer up! The worst is yet to come!
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: December 03, 2010, 06:34:06 am »

Eh, that style has a charm of its own, and the imperfections are just reinforcing the feeling of spontaneity that makes it funny.

Also, because I can't post in this thread without a Milo death theory:
Mau doesn't go and kick the woman's ass because while she talks big to make Katie feel better, she's too sane to actually do it. But Sam isn't. She beats her up and accidentally kills her (people have that habit of resisting insane injuries sometimes and dying from a broken nose some other times) and just leaves the scene not to be caught. Zombie hunters and Red Halo officers have to search the island after zombie Jameson's mom is sighted (by the way we haven't seen a howler yet; well that's her) and Milo, Jenny and Charlie find her together. She howlers them unconscious (turns out Charlie is vulnerable to howlering) and since a zombie only eats one person at a time (really, they'd be way too greedy otherwise) she only eats Milo. Charlie wakes up first and kills her, but in his howlered-disorientation misses several times and have no bullet left to finish Milo off. As Jenny wakes up, he goes zerker mode and finishes Milo in the most gruesome way under her eyes.

Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1657 on: December 03, 2010, 09:30:50 am »

I objected strenuously to her depiction of me waving the flag, but she insisted it had to stay in :p
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: December 04, 2010, 01:03:59 am »

Also, because I can't post in this thread without a Milo death theory:
Mau doesn't go and kick the woman's ass because while she talks big to make Katie feel better, she's too sane to actually do it. But Sam isn't. She beats her up and accidentally kills her (people have that habit of resisting insane injuries sometimes and dying from a broken nose some other times) and just leaves the scene not to be caught. Zombie hunters and Red Halo officers have to search the island after zombie Jameson's mom is sighted (by the way we haven't seen a howler yet; well that's her) and Milo, Jenny and Charlie find her together. She howlers them unconscious (turns out Charlie is vulnerable to howlering) and since a zombie only eats one person at a time (really, they'd be way too greedy otherwise) she only eats Milo. Charlie wakes up first and kills her, but in his howlered-disorientation misses several times and have no bullet left to finish Milo off. As Jenny wakes up, he goes zerker mode and finishes Milo in the most gruesome way under her eyes.
I like this theory. I like it a lot. What will you do when Jenny finally reveals how Milo dies, though? How will you post in this thread?

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: December 04, 2010, 06:33:32 am »

Maybe I'll theorise about ARC's dark secrets, or maybe not. Tongue
"Dodom must post a death theory in the Today's Comic thread" is a rule that I made, I can unmake it too!

(and a variant of that theory was that Charlie, not fully understanding humans yet, thinks he would please the others by killing the lady himself since she threatens them; the rest of the theory goes like the other version, she comes back, blabla, also since now it's his fault that she's a zombie it's not necessary for him to touch bitten Milo for Jenny's hate for him so much later)

DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: December 04, 2010, 05:28:39 pm »

I can see that.  While running through the halls avoiding the zombie invasion of ARC labs, Charlies stops in front of a door that reads along the top 1-7.  Charlie looks at his wrist, at the number 8, and enters....

To discover tubs with zombies inside, along the walls, each numbered - 1, 2, 3...they're all Charlie clones in different stages of 'zerker rage. He gets to the back room and on a bed is...

Cackling Charlie clone asking him "Why so serious?"

SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #1661 on: December 05, 2010, 11:06:55 pm »

I agree with Sam, I rather deal with the zombies.

Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: December 05, 2010, 11:23:17 pm »

What Sammie says in the last panel is an awesome way to end a chapter. Won't get in trouble for zombie killing!

10 for the cause.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1663 on: December 06, 2010, 07:24:43 am »

What Sammie says in the last panel is an awesome way to end a chapter. Won't get in trouble for zombie killing!

big old agree to that.  Nicely done

Mike
Five of Clubs
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1664 on: December 06, 2010, 08:38:03 am »

Meaning... next chapter will have zombie killin'

Oh how I've waited.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 298   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: