The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 26, 2014, 12:36:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 299   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 537856 times)
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #1980 on: January 31, 2011, 09:29:07 pm »

Man, do you know the difference between 7 billion people and a thousand-so people?

I know, I know but It's still short sighted for a Island community to dump their waste in the ocean, epically when it was stated that some of it (if not all of it) was toxic.
Maybe they dump some of their waste in the ocean but I guessing this stuff has to be bad for them to bury it.

Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: February 01, 2011, 01:02:46 am »

Island communities usually appreciate non-radioactive fish, but they're doing their thing. Embarrassed

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1982 on: February 01, 2011, 06:59:47 am »

You can hate someone for something he did to someone that is completely unrelated to you, only a sociopath would be indifferent to anything not affecting them directly. If you saw your neighbour molesting his own daughter, I'll bet you wouldn't walk past and say Hi! Some people would be too cowardly to denounce him, but at the very least they'll never like him.
So Jenny can have seen Charlie do something evil to a perfect stranger and still have understandable motives to hate him. Maybe a wastelander is killed in a rescue mission and he begins to eat the body... maybe he goes berserker on a dog (abusing animals for no good reason also tends to anger people) maybe he steals from another team while on that boat and they suffer casualty due to missing important equipment during their mission... maybe she walks in on him having sex with Megan and she finds the notion of half-life sex utterly revolting...

(meanwhile, Milo chokes on a chicken bone)
Wait... Milo is the one that walked in on Charlie and Megan WHILE HE WAS EATING A CHICKEN LEG!  Being so startled caused him to choke on the bone and Jenny blames Charlie for having the nerve to get his undead freak on. 

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1983 on: February 01, 2011, 07:31:19 am »

wow.  I know "we go there" but I'm starting to think down paths that I want no part of.  I don't want to go there...it scares me.

Mike
Five of Clubs
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1984 on: February 01, 2011, 08:33:56 am »

Hey, fiveofclubs?

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: February 01, 2011, 08:35:56 am »

Or my favourite:

"Be like a civil engineer and build a bridge and get over it"

I'm very excited for the books, I wish I could get one!! As for the comic, it would make sense to keep the garbage on the land compared to the water. Also, ROAD TRIP for the TZH gang! Tongue

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: February 01, 2011, 11:26:54 am »

That deal with it is hilarious!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1987 on: February 02, 2011, 11:42:03 pm »

Hey, is there going to be tracking tags on the books when they ship out?

I... I don't know why I just thought of that now.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: February 03, 2011, 01:55:34 am »

Deal with it gifs. Awesome stuff AND conversation-relevant. Hopefully, trash-dumping will cease before they've screwed themselves over.

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: February 06, 2011, 01:15:21 am »

Radioactive zombie squids    Lips Sealed  As a former coastal/islander type dude I know that any amount of crap in the ocean is too much. 

Now listen to me rant about how things have only gotten worse, because people think the ocean is so damn big we can just toss a lil cup of cappiccino and it'll magically disappear.  No one will knowe.  No!  It's gonna float past my head, and I'm gonna feel dismayed because it's so lame to be a boy scout and whine to people  "stop pullootin our oceanz!  captain planit fer da win"  People just don't care anymore, they're off in their own little words being aloof.  i look at those kinda people and wonder...is there anything going on in that cognitive muscle we are blessed with.  Or are they just a heartbeat away from being that much different from a zombie.  Hey, zombie!

Suddenly Zombie books!  Thousands of them!  When are they getting shipped to the Barnes N Noble?   He love you long time

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: February 06, 2011, 10:12:58 am »

As I'm part of a numerous society, I do everything that's reasonable not to pollute or waste resources. If I was the last human on earth, I'd know I couldn't damage nature even if I wanted to. And if I lived on a twice as densely populated world, I'd have to try at least twice harder not to waste. I don't expect someone who denies the first to get the second. Ecology is a complex subject and it takes simplistic thinking to assume that such an important parameter as population density is not important.

Given that ARC population is about a thousand and the rest of the world is assumed to be depopulated, they should mostly care about their immediate environment; the docks are the worst place to clutter outside the island itself. (and since they aren't being maintained, they'll eventually erode and everything on them is going to end in the ocean anyway) And if they didn't throw toxic chemicals separate from the domestic waste, that's a level of fail I don't want to touch, regardless of where they've dumped the bulk of the junk.
Actually, if they were to act eco friendly, the zombie hunters would be sent out to every factory that uses a significant amount of chemicals or fuel and inspect them regularly to reduce the risk of massive catastrophes starting from them. And I don't see a management that doesn't bother to maintain its own barracks' roof spending that much ressources in securing buildings they don't use at all.

Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1991 on: February 06, 2011, 08:12:08 pm »

mm, my comment there would be that first, their population is a bit over five thousand, not one... Five thousand people on a fairly small island can make enough waste to seriously fuck up their surroundings. As far as the exploding factories around the world goes- I get the feeling that it's not so much a concern for the global ecology as it is a very simple 'don't shit where you live' philosophy. They may not be able to pollute all the lemurs out of existance on the other side of the world, or conversely, couldn't have the manpower to prevent it if it's going to happen anyhow... but they can still kill or clean their very immediate surroundings.

As far as dumping trash on the docks, it's one of those things that's easier than making two trips with the ship. Fuel's come up as a limited resource before. No point in having it make two trips that each have an empty leg of the journey, if you can do one that's full both ways.

As a final note, they may simply figure that by the time they've covered any given pier in waste, they'll have already stolen everything of value in the area. Or they may just be shortsighted. People *are*. It's entirely possible that they're making the wrong decision, or not correctly evaluating their cost/benefit ratios.
Lash2828
Coolest Waffle in show
ARC Support Staff

I'm just that cool.

lash2828@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: February 07, 2011, 01:42:32 am »

New topic: Zombie Disney Land.

"Lash, so pro that he can play TF2 on Atari."
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1993 on: February 07, 2011, 01:49:40 am »

New topic: Zombie Disney Land.
Somekinda....ZOMBIEland? :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1994 on: February 07, 2011, 01:55:43 am »

Gotta love fart jokes. lol
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 299   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: