The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 21, 2014, 07:32:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 299   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 559695 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2550 on: July 18, 2011, 10:10:50 am »

Say I wanna advertise my comic strip thats being hosted by Blogspot. How would I do that?

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2551 on: July 18, 2011, 12:48:02 pm »

Okay, if you were going to do that with Project Wonderful... First, you'd make an account with them.
https://www.projectwonderful.com/signup.php

Next, you'd need to make a picture to use as your ad. So, you'd look at the ad sizes that Project Wonderful supports, and which spot(s) you wanted to advertise on our site. Make an image of that size. Then use the PW interface to set up your ad (I'm a little hazy on that part, as Jenny handles the creation and direction of our ads).

If you click on the "Advertise here" links under our project wonderful ads, then you should be able to bid to put your ad in those spots.

Hopefully that's some help.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: July 18, 2011, 03:00:32 pm »

lol Charlie fail.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2553 on: July 18, 2011, 03:03:50 pm »

Alrighty! Thanks a lot, Greg!

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #2554 on: July 18, 2011, 03:48:00 pm »

HOLD STILL.

*pins SR down*

*removes soul*

Jokes on you, I sold my sold years ago for that very demotivational poster (totally worth it)

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2555 on: July 18, 2011, 04:35:10 pm »

WHODYA THINK BOUGHT IT OFFA THE GUY YOU SOLD IT TO?

SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #2556 on: July 19, 2011, 05:12:33 pm »

... so, got anymore posters? Grin

Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: July 19, 2011, 10:50:24 pm »

Shin shot causes the zombie to stumble backwards just as Milo is coming around the corner, and the fatty falls on and smothers him to death.
I'll crack up if that actually happens. Definitely pushing "lamest death ever" territory.

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: July 21, 2011, 11:38:58 pm »

I'm going with stumble.  He's a 'zerker, stumblings unnatural for a err...corpse person of his forti.  He'll be forced to wrestle with large lady figure and give her a full out skull punch, impressing Sam.  She'll take his gun away and demand he use his special attack on all zombies they cross paths with.

And while in a dark warehouse, Charlie will skull punch for a wild 'zerker, accidentally hitting the cable that has suspended a piano for no explained reason, other than a convenient plot device.  Said musical instrument will fall onto a seesaw, catipulting a des ex machina box over to Milo and his team, thus resulting in his baffling death  >:|

Then they have cheesecake   He love you long time

Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2559 on: July 22, 2011, 03:40:34 am »

Serious Milo death theory:  The team will split up with Milo, Jenny and Charlie going in one direction.  During their time investigating the area a zombie will appear around the corner and Charlie will be stunned at the sight and not warn Milo, who in turn gets bitten.  Jenny kills the zombie swiftly, and goes to Milo.  Milo asks her to kill him before he changes, Jenny can't muster up the strength to do it.  Frustrated, Milo asks Charlie to do it.  He finally returns to his senses, and very hesitantly uses his gun to kill Milo, all the while Jenny is protesting and begging him not to.  Thus Jenny hates him now.

Damn, that made me a little sad.

True evil has never looked this cool... or had this many monocles  Yes, I am a smug bastard...
Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: July 24, 2011, 10:56:56 pm »

Don't freeze... You're fighting enemies who ignore your existance. Use it! If you don't like shooting, bludgeon the bloody thing. Be awesome, Charlie... C'mon...

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2561 on: July 24, 2011, 11:04:18 pm »

Go up tp it and give it a hug, Charlie.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2562 on: July 25, 2011, 12:41:19 am »

Don't freeze... You're fighting enemies who ignore your existance. Use it! If you don't like shooting, bludgeon the bloody thing. Be awesome, Charlie... C'mon...

AWW... AWW NO, BITCH IS BEHIND THE DOOR. SHE'S BEHIND THE DOOR, AWWWWW.... AWWW, SHE GONNA GET YOU.

At least, that's what I think.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2563 on: July 25, 2011, 12:48:53 am »

PRESS A PRESS A! ZOMBIE COMIN UP THE STAIRS, HE KILLED YO FAMILY! PRESS A!

DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: July 25, 2011, 02:18:30 am »

Charlie follows Sam's advice, aiming and shooting for said zombie lard ass.  The bullet misses and ricochets off Sam's uber cans, then hits Milo while he's somewhere in the area. 

Tongue

I like to keep in mind there's a little stun thingy in Charlie's skull.  things like that are good to keep track of  *shot*

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 299   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: