The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 04, 2020, 06:12:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 335   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 2140739 times)
couchfort
Civillian Police

View Profile
« Reply #4680 on: July 20, 2016, 11:06:40 am »

I've waited on comics longer than that. Does the name "Dan Kim" mean anything to any of you?

My best fran is Stan
TheLastOutlaw
God on my side and a gun in my hand, chasing my days down to zero...
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4681 on: July 26, 2016, 07:35:36 am »

I've waited on comics longer than that. Does the name "Dan Kim" mean anything to any of you?
Nope, but it sounds like there is a story there.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
couchfort
Civillian Police

View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: July 29, 2016, 12:42:38 pm »

Guy is NOTORIOUS for disappearing long periods at a time. He juggles multiple comics at once, so he ends up burning himself out, and doing nothing for a while, or ignoring one big comic for a bunch of shorter ones, or ignoring one big comic to hammer through another big comic. He's been on and off one series I wanna see the fucker finish for the last 10 years, and has done a full official reboot at least 3 times, and then shared about 7 other aborted iterations that never originally even made it to the website during one of his disappearing acts. Now the official word from him is that the series won't resume until 2017/2018. He's currently getting another series out of his system, mostly because his last attempt at the one I actually wanna read was looking too much like his last book, and it bothered him that much. So by doing a completely new comic series, that's nothing like anything else he does, he's "flushing his system" of the old book, so he can do the new one.

Sometimes he does the Houdini act to be a whiny emo girl, other times he's completely redesigning his entire web page. I think he's changed the layout at least 5,000,000 times since I started following his work.

Patience Level:

My best fran is Stan
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: July 30, 2016, 01:23:26 pm »

The whole story

Holy crap.  Fascinating bit of trivia.  It's almost like you actually have to work if you wanna write a book/comic.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4684 on: August 01, 2016, 12:30:48 pm »

Patience level: Self-Immolation.  Ouch...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
GrimKusanagi
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #4685 on: August 05, 2016, 09:49:05 am »

Well you can understand why people are getting fed up and frustrated and leaving. It's starting to feel like waiting on the next chapter of Highschool of the Dead. I mean you can send out all your love and well wishes but without any type of response you start feeling like is she getting any of this? Does she even care? Whats the point? Why bother? I mean you start feeling ignored and alienated especially when she is capable of posting other places. I mean do you realize how far a simple "Still alive don't give up on me." goes? Now I'm not mad or anything as this post could be read as angry and I have no intention of giving up until she flat out says "I quit.". I'm just telling it like it is.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4686 on: August 08, 2016, 08:56:30 am »

Well you can understand why people are getting fed up and frustrated and leaving. It's starting to feel like waiting on the next chapter of Highschool of the Dead. I mean you can send out all your love and well wishes but without any type of response you start feeling like is she getting any of this? Does she even care? Whats the point? Why bother? I mean you start feeling ignored and alienated especially when she is capable of posting other places. I mean do you realize how far a simple "Still alive don't give up on me." goes? Now I'm not mad or anything as this post could be read as angry and I have no intention of giving up until she flat out says "I quit.". I'm just telling it like it is.

Yea, the frustration level is pretty high all around.

jared
Half-Life

I'm pretty much queen bitch of the universe

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4687 on: August 08, 2016, 11:20:41 am »

Been a long time since I've even looked at this forum. I remembered this this webcomic existed when I found my signed copy of the book in storage. And there still hasn't been an update. Hope she's doing alright.

Jared-[communism] only starts to break down in lager groups

Log!-Because they just get drunk and just will not put up with anyone's shit.
azyreblue
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: August 16, 2016, 02:08:39 pm »

Original script for 10-12-2015:  <<<<<<  Last post from her. That was 10 months ago. I would say she has said " I quit" rather loudly. Oh well........ Dead... might as well bury it
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Viking Selfie!

View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: August 17, 2016, 04:44:56 pm »

TLO, you still in some form of contact with Greg or SBJ?
IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4690 on: August 18, 2016, 09:04:19 am »

This is like dating a girl who suddenly ghosts on you, then comes back a few weeks later saying "sorry but this is a really bad time for me right now."

And yes, she was dealing with some crap in her life. So she wasn't lying to you. But then you hear that she's been doing things with other people so she definitely had time to call.
Anonymoose
Cthulhu's Acolyte
Wastelander

View Profile Email
« Reply #4691 on: August 18, 2016, 11:39:22 am »

This is like dating a girl who suddenly ghosts on you, then comes back a few weeks later saying "sorry but this is a really bad time for me right now....."

It wouldn't be all that bad if she had a hot sister or cousin that was willing and/or able to "swap out" while she's "dealing with things"....... I'm just saying.

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
Anonymoose
Cthulhu's Acolyte
Wastelander

View Profile Email
« Reply #4692 on: August 18, 2016, 11:46:55 am »

And I meant that as an allegory for get someone to scrawl something she can put up on the site to let people know she still cares in some form or another..... And isn't in a locked ward or something.

I absolutely did not mean that to imply I am yet another "typical male of the species" that only thinks with one organ......

Though, I might (wink) know somebody (not me of course) who might be interested to know if Jenny has a hot sister or cousin.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:49:21 am by Anonymoose » Logged

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
Roxtar
Zombie

slacker

View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: August 22, 2016, 07:17:13 am »

my "on this day" on facebook a few days ago was me linking to the kickstarter for book 2.  Cry
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4694 on: August 22, 2016, 08:12:14 am »

TLO, you still in some form of contact with Greg or SBJ?

Not really.  Haven't heard directly from either of them in forever.  Jenny is sporadically active on her Deviant Art and even recently added me on Google+ but no real contact or conversations.

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 335   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: