The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 28, 2014, 02:40:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 299   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 540479 times)
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2640 on: August 15, 2011, 07:06:14 am »

Charlie was a quickdraw gunslinger trickshooter in life.

He tossed it in the air, punched the zombie, and then caught it.  That's why he's holding it that way after the punch....just wait to until you see him do reloads.

I'm not looking forward to seeing what Charlie sees.  Maybe he can just close the door and leave it a mystery.

Mike
Five of Clubs
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: August 16, 2011, 12:59:10 am »

It's a  zombie child zerker visiting from Domdm's comic.  It stabs Charlie, runs away with a knife, while Charlie chases screaming don't run with knives.  Child zerker brushes past Milo, infecting him.  They don't realize he's dead till after he eats Katie, then....  o gawd, what am I talking about?

The apartment reminds me of The Room form SH 4.  I wouldn't be surprised if they found a hole and use it to get back to the island  ^V^

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: August 16, 2011, 03:57:29 pm »

Charlie is actually seeing a starving, filthy and terrified survivor who, mistaking Charlie for a zombie, panicks and attacks him. He also mistakes the survivor for a zombie, and punches it. As mentionned, zombies-especially-crawlers are a little fragile, therefore on a human his punch of death is not quite as deadly, so the survivor is not killed immediately. However the smell of fresh human blood stirs up his berserker instinct and before he knows anything he finds himself ripping the poor soul apart, while Sam comes from behind hearing the horrible screams from the victim. Charlie realises his mistake and is very sorry, and Sam doesn't shoot him because she's not overly impressed over a human's gruesome death, she's like that. When Jenny learns this, it confirms everything she thought about him, and this plus her previous prejudice is why she hates him so.
Milo doesn't die that day. He dies trying to help Sam set up explosives and not knowing how to handle explosives. Don't do that children. And so Milo's death and Jenny's hate for Charlie are totally unrelated.

(Remember people, nothing in TZH says that there is any causal link between Milo's death and Jenny's hate. They CAN be two separate elements.)

Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: August 17, 2011, 06:55:23 am »

It's a  zombie child zerker visiting from Domdm's comic.  It stabs Charlie, runs away with a knife, while Charlie chases screaming don't run with knives.  Child zerker brushes past Milo, infecting him.  They don't realize he's dead till after he eats Katie, then....  o gawd, what am I talking about?

The apartment reminds me of The Room form SH 4.  I wouldn't be surprised if they found a hole and use it to get back to the island  ^V^
I thought Milo already was infected. Isn't Katie alive in current events? Child Berserker still sounds troublesome regardless. Not as tough or strong as an adult, but still stronger than they look, fast as anything, sadistically violent, and smaller target if you try to shoot them. That would be a pretty respectable death reason for Milo, too! Child or not, it's a freaking BERSERKER!

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2644 on: August 17, 2011, 08:03:13 am »

(Remember people, nothing in TZH says that there is any causal link between Milo's death and Jenny's hate. They CAN be two separate elements.)

Have we covered the Milo death scenario where Jenny makes several attempts to kill Milo before finally being successful and she hates Charlie because he had been successfully defending Milo for so long?

Mike
Five of Clubs
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2645 on: August 17, 2011, 08:42:23 am »

Have we covered the Milo death scenario where Jenny makes several attempts to kill Milo before finally being successful and she hates Charlie because he had been successfully defending Milo for so long?
Heh, I don't think so. Charlie is the witness to Jenny's murdering of Milo! It all makes sense now!

SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #2646 on: August 21, 2011, 10:58:23 pm »

Milo faked his death!!!

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2647 on: August 21, 2011, 10:59:45 pm »

Milo ran away after the pizza zombies came.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Lash2828
Coolest Waffle in show
ARC Support Staff

I'm just that cool.

lash2828@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: August 22, 2011, 12:10:46 am »

Sammy gives a shit about dead people.

"Lash, so pro that he can play TF2 on Atari."
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2649 on: August 22, 2011, 05:58:54 am »

Flip that table bed!

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:01:49 am by AmadeusMaxwell » Logged

Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

I'll see you at Green Mountain...

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #2650 on: August 22, 2011, 07:01:18 am »

Wow. Thats some compassion there Sammy.

Dinglemonkey....
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #2651 on: August 22, 2011, 07:21:02 am »

Zombies bothering you ?
PROTIP : Do a barrell roll !

Sammie is awesome, as usual Smiley

Engrish as second language
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2652 on: August 22, 2011, 07:40:03 am »

In a morbidly funny way I like Sam's reaction.  Certainly breaks the tension of the scene.

The subject of mercy killing gets brought up occassionly in fiction.  Usually it's the dilema that proposed to a character.  It's a little different here in that it's happened, and we see the characters reaction to it. 

But it won't work, Jenny.  Charlie is a zombie, there is no coming back, dead is dead and should be treated as such.   Tongue

Mike
Five of Clubs
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: August 22, 2011, 09:57:22 am »

Lol, talk about desensitization...

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard