The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 30, 2014, 05:54:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 298   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 502103 times)
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #2655 on: August 22, 2011, 06:06:33 pm »

Confussion say, do as Sammy does, and ye shall live long life.

And to answer the question about zombie 'zerker hild aid infection, I dunnolol.  Domdom wrote that part, I know nothing.  Domdom, give me strength!

I must also take note of how human Charlie looks.  You'd never guess he's a sadistic, cackling 'zerker underneath that flashy wardwrobe, and the hat.  You'd just never guess  Afro

GrimKusanagi
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2656 on: August 22, 2011, 06:45:58 pm »

Have to wait a week to find out what she found. The suspense is killing me already.
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #2657 on: August 22, 2011, 07:17:10 pm »

Get use to the sight Chuck, it's what Sammy and crew has been dealing with for a long time now.

Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: August 23, 2011, 01:13:22 am »

Goodness, Charlie's been going through a bit of a crash course. Interestingly, James froze when dealing with a group, but shot a Mercy well enough. Charlie has yet to face a group, but he dealt with one well enough with his hands. Wonder how he'll react to his first group. Probably not poorly, since he lacks the need to be afraid for his health.

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2659 on: August 23, 2011, 03:37:22 am »

Get use to the sight Chuck, it's what Sammy and crew has been dealing with for a long time now.
Speaking of, I forgot... How many years has the outbreak gone on?

Goodness, Charlie's been going through a bit of a crash course. Interestingly, James froze when dealing with a group, but shot a Mercy well enough. Charlie has yet to face a group, but he dealt with one well enough with his hands. Wonder how he'll react to his first group. Probably not poorly, since he lacks the need to be afraid for his health.
I don't think he knows he's relatively safe from the zombies so he might not take the situation well.  Panic and accidentally shoot Milo (oh whoops did I slip in a death theory in there?)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:39:19 am by Zebia » Logged

True evil has never looked this cool... or had this many monocles  Yes, I am a smug bastard...
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: August 23, 2011, 07:07:56 am »

Charlie - Mortified
Sammy - Couldn't Care Less
Milo - Dinner.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #2661 on: August 23, 2011, 05:40:00 pm »

Speaking of, I forgot... How many years has the outbreak gone on?
Good question, always wonder how James went almost his entire life without seeing a zombie while the others had to fight their way through the Wastland before being rescued. I'm guessing we are dealing with a similar timeline as World War Z.

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: August 23, 2011, 06:55:08 pm »

I estimate it to be 10 years.
Milo talks about how he intended to buy "the farm" before the zombies came. Pre-teens and younger teens rarely fantasise on doing what their pa does, it's actually unhealthy not to rebel a little. Children, older teens and young adults may. I don't think it was a childhood fantasy because he'd probably have been nostalgic for things that children are more emotional over. So I'd say Milo was at least 16 when the zombies came.
I don't think it's any less than that though, because even the "hastily built" infected barracks show serious neglect, and even if that was present from the start, it takes some time before growing that obvious. (the barracks look like genuine old buildings but lets plead artistic licence there)

SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #2663 on: August 23, 2011, 10:48:30 pm »

I estimate it to be 10 years.
... So I'd say Milo was at least 16 when the zombies came.
Milo was returning from deployment overseas when the the #### hit the fan, Milo would have had to be at least 18 (17 with parents consent) to join up then there is training (averages at 8 weeks for infantry) then actual deployment which can last for who knows how long.

Another thing to consider is Milo was trying to be funny when he was talking about buying a farm, the dude doesn't have the best sense of humor.

Another note; Soldiers cut tend to be near shaved heads and Jenny's art of Milo wandering the Wastland with his sisters pre-Halo has him with a shaggy head of hair on him. That and the fact that Milo had apparently warn out his shoes/boot (feet wrapped in bandages) also hint at a good amount of time. 

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: August 24, 2011, 05:13:09 am »

Oh right, I forgot that.

But the character pages says he's 27. So if we take 18 as a minimum, the maximum time from the outbreak is 9 years.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2665 on: August 24, 2011, 05:58:01 am »

HES OLD.

HE DIES.
CAUSE HE WAS OLD.

AND JENNYS MAD AT CHARLIE BECAUSE HE OVERSALTED HER GRAPEFRUIT ON THE MORNING OF THAT MISSON WAAAY BACK IN THE FIRST ISSUES.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2666 on: August 24, 2011, 07:02:09 am »

Charlie punches zombies in the face. In the fucking face. Jenny just cannot compete with such epic win even with a Shovel Of Doom. This is why she hates Charlie. She is no longer the coolest member of the team. Only the coolest living member of the team.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
CheshireCat
Zombie

Chaingun: when emptying the clip is not enough

View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: August 24, 2011, 07:17:06 am »

This very much fits for Sammy. In an odd way, it's a gesture of compassion towards Charlie. Just no compassion for the dead.

As for Milo's death, I haven't seen anyone put my theory forward yet. I think if Jenny does hate Charlie over Milo's death, it will be because of the lack of interest zombies have for Charlie. Charlie will be on point for the group (using the new guy to find traps by stepping into them is military tradition, right?), with Milo behind him, and an ambushing Hunter or similar zombie will ignore Charlie, remaining undetected till Milo comes by and it springs on him.

Thus, Milo dead, Charlie not actually at fault but plenty of room for Jenny to blame him.

Tweedle Dum: If you think we’re waxworks, you ought to pay, you know.
Tweedle Dee: Contrarywise, if you think we’re alive you ought to speak.
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum: That’s logic.
Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: August 25, 2011, 01:05:54 am »

I could totally see that happening. And it "being Charlie's fault," but Jenny not having inserted her shovel into his skull would have some logical backing. Nice theory.

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2669 on: August 25, 2011, 03:28:13 am »

Got it! Milo turns and Jenny can't bring herself to kill Zombie Milo so Charlie does it hence guilt and resentment!

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 298   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: