The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 26, 2014, 01:08:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 293   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 463969 times)
Grimaldo
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: April 02, 2012, 10:13:48 pm »

Charlie's outfit reminds me of Doug. *NOSTALGIA*
Megan can be Patti! 
An-and Jasper can be Roger!

Tongue
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3166 on: April 03, 2012, 06:41:09 am »

If Sammi's NOT Skeeter imma be mad.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Grimaldo
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: April 03, 2012, 09:54:27 pm »

Quote from: Stan linkjavascript:void(0);=topic=12.msg114762#msg114762 date=1333456869
If Sammi's NOT Skeeter imma be mad.

Sammi can be Skeeter!  Skeeter is blue, and Sammi has blue hair, that sort of works, right?

I feel inspired to make a TZH-Doug crossover!  Oh wait, that feeling was procrastination...
couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: April 04, 2012, 10:45:38 pm »

If I wasn't so tired, this page would have me laughing my ass off. YAY MISUNDERSTANDINGS!

JENNY! COME BACK! ITS JUST SODA! JENNY! DON'T YA WANTA FANTA?!

My best fran is Stan
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

lol imma vampire

View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: April 05, 2012, 12:09:04 am »

lol, this just reminded me of a day at work.  I cut my arm on accident, twice, with a verry sharp cleaning blade.  They're shallow crescent marks, but metal and glass make you bleed like crazy.  So I'm trying to keep blood from getting all over the tile, the carpet, the house we're cleaning for it's owners.  It won't stop, I have no bandages, I'm licking the wounds clean 'cause that's the sort of freak I am.  The owners, also our big boss, come by to see the home, I tell one of the workers to go talk to them because I have blood on my chin and nose.  It left some scars on my arm, they look cool with this fat scar beside them   totally a lie...

Yes Charlie, you should drink your koolaid at night, when hyper tense shell shocked youths might stumble upon you having your luxurious red wine toward midnight.  Good plan!

SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #3170 on: April 05, 2012, 06:04:04 pm »

...Maybe Chuck should should use a straw.

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: April 05, 2012, 06:09:58 pm »

I can't believe you guys aren't figuring this one out. It's hydraulic oil, he needs to refill his tank every now and then, because while we were OBVIOUSLY lead to believe that Jasper was a robot, the twist ending is that Charlie is the actual robot! Jasper, in a less surprising twist, is a sexy leprechaun who thinks Milo stole his gold. Because Milo was prancing around with a gay flag. He's not gay, mind you, but he was showing support for his gay cousin when he was too shy to come out. Sadly it ended only in embarrassment for the both of them. But yeah, Jasper the sexy leprechaun saw him running under the rainbow and jumped to conclusions. Of course, he actually lost the gold gambling, but he was too high to remember. He used rape drug on himself, you see, but it turned out disappointing. So Charlie discovers that he's up to killing Milo, and, in his robot logic, concludes that the surest way to keep Milo from being killed by Jasper is if Milo was killed by someone else BEFORE it can happen. So he eats him.
Then he drinks more hydraulic oil because the actual blood contaminated the old and that's just bad for a robot.

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3172 on: April 05, 2012, 08:56:48 pm »

I can't believe you guys aren't figuring this one out. It's hydraulic oil, he needs to refill his tank every now and then, because while we were OBVIOUSLY lead to believe that Jasper was a robot, the twist ending is that Charlie is the actual robot! Jasper, in a less surprising twist, is a sexy leprechaun who thinks Milo stole his gold. Because Milo was prancing around with a gay flag. He's not gay, mind you, but he was showing support for his gay cousin when he was too shy to come out. Sadly it ended only in embarrassment for the both of them. But yeah, Jasper the sexy leprechaun saw him running under the rainbow and jumped to conclusions. Of course, he actually lost the gold gambling, but he was too high to remember. He used rape drug on himself, you see, but it turned out disappointing. So Charlie discovers that he's up to killing Milo, and, in his robot logic, concludes that the surest way to keep Milo from being killed by Jasper is if Milo was killed by someone else BEFORE it can happen. So he eats him.
Then he drinks more hydraulic oil because the actual blood contaminated the old and that's just bad for a robot.
Once you say it out loud it's so obvious.  I am ashamed I failed to see it myself.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3173 on: April 05, 2012, 10:38:12 pm »

Is my nose bleeding? I think my nose is bleeding. I think you made my nose bleed.

At least, that's what I think.
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3174 on: April 06, 2012, 03:30:14 am »

I think Charlie's been knocking back the Irn-Bru. Would explain the eyes. Drink more than two litres of that stuff and my eyes go like that.
*twitch*

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: April 06, 2012, 05:59:29 am »

Is my nose bleeding? I think my nose is bleeding. I think you made my nose bleed.

I didn't know I made you so horny! :3

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3176 on: April 06, 2012, 10:49:59 am »

Always, Dodom.

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: April 06, 2012, 07:23:15 pm »

Just wondering, would Charlie be properly fed if he... ate out... on a... certain time of the month?

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3178 on: April 06, 2012, 07:42:33 pm »

*Leaves*

Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3179 on: April 06, 2012, 08:10:15 pm »

Just wondering, would Charlie be properly fed if he... ate out... on a... certain time of the month?

*Waits for someone to do the old "vampire teabag" joke*

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 293   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: