The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 29, 2014, 06:03:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 294   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 483272 times)
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

lol imma vampire

View Profile
« Reply #4005 on: April 05, 2013, 02:05:04 am »

Greg powers over the website maintenance come with a price.  He must feed off Jenny   Outlaw with an upgrade

Or, I dunno, Jenny is just sick.  Get well soon, and stop your late night party shinanigans

Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4006 on: April 07, 2013, 06:00:50 am »

You did this to Jenny too, didn't you, Greg? ;P

nuuuuuuuuuuuu Sad I would not want to do this to anyone.

This has not been a fun week for either of us. But definitely more so for Jenny. She was almost kinda sorta feeling better late Wednesday, and then Thursday became worse. She was a bit better yesterday, though- didn't have to spend *all* day in the bathroom and was actually able to sit up at her computer and eat solid food and such.

No comic on Monday, I'm afraid- at this point the question is more one of whether or not Jenny will be well enough to do her own filler or if I'll be asking another artist.
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4007 on: April 07, 2013, 09:19:11 am »

Feel free to use my Katie and the Hobo strip :p

Actually nevermind, I never did get around to cleaning it up and coloring it.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4008 on: April 07, 2013, 07:39:20 pm »

nuuuuuuuuuuuu Sad I would not want to do this to anyone.

This has not been a fun week for either of us. But definitely more so for Jenny. She was almost kinda sorta feeling better late Wednesday, and then Thursday became worse. She was a bit better yesterday, though- didn't have to spend *all* day in the bathroom and was actually able to sit up at her computer and eat solid food and such.

No comic on Monday, I'm afraid- at this point the question is more one of whether or not Jenny will be well enough to do her own filler or if I'll be asking another artist.
I was only picking on you. Wink

But that really sucks to hear. I hope she gathers enough strength to go "Rambo" on that virus's ass really soon...
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #4009 on: April 08, 2013, 11:26:48 am »

Ouch  Sad
Get well soon, Jenny.

Engrish as second language
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

lol imma vampire

View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: April 08, 2013, 07:32:26 pm »

Try giving her some broth, or mild chicken noodle soup.  Don't go for campbells, because it sucks.  If she's been super sick, food, even pureed, won't help, her body is still in trauma and needs to recover slowly.  It's okay if she doesn't feel like eating, that's not important immediately.  Just getting some fluid and electrolytes in her is fine, and might help encourage an appetite.  Try some yogurt too, when she starts feeling like eating.  Plain, or something with a mild flavor.  I'm addicted to yogurt now, after I was sick this one time.  Toilet friend  Smiley

If anyone else reenacts the Exorcist, try this method.  This works if you've been very sick but are able to get over it, but it's not necessary if you puke up something that didn't agree with you.  But as always, if you are so sick you just keep puking and get dangerously weak, go to a hospital immediately.  You can be sick with Ecoli or something and run the risk of death.  Your body in its effort to purge its illness can kill you.  Ironic, no?  But you should know what your body is capable of.

Hope you get better soon Jenny.  I know it sucks throwing up and not feeling like eating and shizzo like that.  And it can be quite scary too.  Just take things slowly and pay attention to what your body needs, its sometimes doesn't make sense, and is hard to read, but sometimes you are your best prescription.

Jenny
Queen of Derp
Official Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Ffffffffppphhbbbblblblbblttt

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4011 on: April 10, 2013, 09:24:44 am »

Where were you when I was in the throws of illness--when I suddenly had a HUGE craving for Chinese, and found a place that does DELIVERY.

Ahahaaahaha.

Hahahhaaa.

Hhahaha.

Hhah.

Lets just say my body let me know how much it fucking hated me after that.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:27:07 am by Jenny » Logged

Cheer up! The worst is yet to come!
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

lol imma vampire

View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: April 11, 2013, 12:02:55 am »

Sorry mate, didn't know you were communing with a toilet   Tongue  But a little yogurt will help, once you stop loosing your epic meal time.  It'll put essential bacteria back in your system, which helps with digestion.  Unless, you're lactose intolerant!  But I can't believe you craved Chinese food!  The ways of Jenny are mysterious

SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #4013 on: April 14, 2013, 11:27:20 pm »

Waiting to see Mauree in her original look

couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: April 15, 2013, 02:14:26 pm »

Awww yeah! Almost back to the beginning of the comic after 7 years!

*Sinks in that it's been 7 years and we're JUST catching up to the current timeline*

I'm kidding!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 02:20:01 pm by couchfort » Logged

My best fran is Stan
Jenny
Queen of Derp
Official Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Ffffffffppphhbbbblblblbblttt

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4015 on: April 16, 2013, 09:30:14 am »

I reaaallly wish it wasn't like that xD Realistically when I rebooted the comic it was supposed to start when milo showed up---but I didn't want to erase the beginning cause I was worried that people would be sooo pisssed D:

Cheer up! The worst is yet to come!
couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: April 16, 2013, 10:56:35 am »

Never even realized there ever was a reboot. Then again, never realized its actually been 7 years until I went back to page 1 to make the joke.

I AM PAYING FULL ATTENTION

I vaguely recall you saying that but the way you write, it all feels canon and continuous, and therefore you're aces. 7 years or not, your writing is fluid and was zombie hip before zombies were hip. I actually hate The Walking Dead. The show is fairly tolerable, but the comic version is insufferable. Thanks for keeping it fresh and writing actually LIKEABLE/BELIEVABLE characters.

My best fran is Stan
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4017 on: April 16, 2013, 02:43:48 pm »

It was a stealth/retro reboot.  One day the comic was a certain way... the next day it wasn't.  Early pages had been "improved" and replaced.  It was also timed along with a site overhaul which helped mask it that much more.  Really only those who were here before that point probably even noticed.  And I'm not saying this to be mean/snarky or anything like that.  It's really a testament to how Jenny transitioned from "fun in my spare time project" to "career."  I think a lot of lesser creators would have just chucked TZH wholesale to the curb and started over instead of the nigh seamless "reboot" which was obviously a lot of effort.

And yea, nearly seven years.  Salud!

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4018 on: April 16, 2013, 04:21:55 pm »

I'm really excited for Jenny's fairycomic.

At least, that's what I think.
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #4019 on: April 16, 2013, 05:15:47 pm »

I reaaallly wish it wasn't like that xD Realistically when I rebooted the comic it was supposed to start when milo showed up---but I didn't want to erase the beginning cause I was worried that people would be sooo pisssed D:

I do sometimes miss the more comical parts from the beginning (it's a brick flail! Grin ) but your art style and writing have evolved 10X, I have no complaint following you work this past 7 years (I can't believe it ether)   

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 294   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: