The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 23, 2014, 01:13:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 299   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 534611 times)
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #4230 on: January 18, 2014, 12:00:54 am »

The other important question is would you trust real life Maureen with a flamethrower in your vicinity?
Hell, I'll make her a flamethrower just to see what happens!

Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: January 18, 2014, 04:21:37 am »

Anyone from this forum should not be trusted with a flamethrower

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4232 on: January 18, 2014, 02:18:27 pm »

Not even lil ol me?

Sad

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4233 on: January 18, 2014, 03:33:26 pm »

I'd constantly be tempted to test people for "The Thing".

At least, that's what I think.
couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: January 21, 2014, 11:57:22 am »

Anyone from this forum should not be trusted with a flamethrower

My best fran is Stan
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4235 on: January 21, 2014, 12:46:14 pm »

Fun fact, I once constructed a flamethrower using information gathered from an army field manual and plans for a potato gun I heavily modified.  I was very proud of it, I had even taken the time to boil gasoline down as part of creating the napalm like ammo and was using CO2 cartridges and compressed air as propellant.  I'm sure it would have worked but my dad found out what I was up to and halted attempts to test fire it.  I'm pretty sure it was dismantled and the pieces scattered to the four winds.  One of the reasons I'm proud of this accomplishment is that it was done pre-internet.  I did intense research where now I'm sure you could look up how to build a flamethrower with little to no effort.  Shockingly my parents did not drink themselves to death before I finally got kicked out but they still (charitably) refer to my teen years as "challenging."  I think I was fifteen when I built the flamethrower, I know it was before I was old enough to drive but after I blew up a stump with home made C4.  The stump demolition was more leniently regarded because I saved my dad a lot of work but I did get one of those, "so help me if you ever even think about doing that again" speeches.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: January 21, 2014, 04:35:27 pm »

Can't say I've ever made a flamethrower, but I have read instructions a few times. I also know how to make napalm out of gasoline and styrofoam. Also a way to do it with frozen orange juice concentrate.

I like that I posted this before the new page went up, and the last one is fairly accurate to panel 1.

My best fran is Stan
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #4237 on: January 22, 2014, 02:19:13 am »

Fun fact, I once constructed a flamethrower using information gathered from an army field manual and plans for a potato gun I heavily modified.  I was very proud of it, I had even taken the time to boil gasoline down as part of creating the napalm like ammo and was using CO2 cartridges and compressed air as propellant.  I'm sure it would have worked but my dad found out what I was up to and halted attempts to test fire it.  I'm pretty sure it was dismantled and the pieces scattered to the four winds.  One of the reasons I'm proud of this accomplishment is that it was done pre-internet.  I did intense research where now I'm sure you could look up how to build a flamethrower with little to no effort.  Shockingly my parents did not drink themselves to death before I finally got kicked out but they still (charitably) refer to my teen years as "challenging."  I think I was fifteen when I built the flamethrower, I know it was before I was old enough to drive but after I blew up a stump with home made C4.  The stump demolition was more leniently regarded because I saved my dad a lot of work but I did get one of those, "so help me if you ever even think about doing that again" speeches.
Pre-internet? If this was done without the aid of the Anarchist Cookbook, I applaud you good sir.
I was researching homemade flamethrower so time ago but the simpler ones seem to be lacking in both range and safety measures (Richard Pryor joke here) 
The friendly guys at Zombie Squad pointed out some nice alternatives for homemade weaponry that made me laugh http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=106848&p=2410631&hilit=toilet+brush+slingshot#p2410631 

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4238 on: January 22, 2014, 02:57:16 am »

The anarchist cookbook was written to hurt and maim dumb kids.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4239 on: January 22, 2014, 12:01:02 pm »

I have read that flamerthrowers are really impractical. If i remember correctly they have fuel(/ammo) for 20 sec and weight way too much for being any use.

I really like the color pallete of this page : )

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4240 on: January 22, 2014, 06:25:58 pm »

The anarchist cookbook was written to hurt and maim scare dumb kids parents.

So many of the recipes in that book don't even work.

At least, that's what I think.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4241 on: January 22, 2014, 06:38:26 pm »

When you're 15 rule of cool trumps practicality.  And I did not use the cookbook, even back then those in the know were muttering it was a disinformation campaign.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: February 02, 2014, 07:52:00 am »

So the comics progressed heavily since I last checked in, and I'm liking the re-appearance of the mother loving Brick Flail!

couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: February 09, 2014, 11:39:12 pm »

My best fran is Stan
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: February 16, 2014, 11:36:08 am »

My concern for Arthur's sanity continues to grow.  Heaven help the forum if Jenny gets bitten

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 299   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: