The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 22, 2014, 08:23:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 298   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 512649 times)
couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #4305 on: May 14, 2014, 03:52:21 pm »

About to get all Budd Dwyer up in here!

Am I awful for that joke? I feel like I might be kind of awful for that joke.

My best fran is Stan
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #4306 on: May 14, 2014, 10:45:13 pm »

... j/K Grin

GrimKusanagi
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #4307 on: May 15, 2014, 06:27:48 am »

Why is her house being decontaminated in the first place? At first I thought it was mad fast retaliation from Jasper for giving Mau grief. I can see the weasel sneakin off behind a booth and radioin for a fast decon. But I don't think their was time and her reaction seems to indicate it had already been done before hand. So why decontaminate the house of a known infected? It just seems like random misfortune. Like a spiderman comic. 
couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: May 15, 2014, 04:55:30 pm »

... j/K Grin

My best fran is Stan
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #4309 on: May 15, 2014, 11:03:08 pm »

Why is her house being decontaminated in the first place? At first I thought it was mad fast retaliation from Jasper for giving Mau grief. I can see the weasel sneakin off behind a booth and radioin for a fast decon. But I don't think their was time and her reaction seems to indicate it had already been done before hand. So why decontaminate the house of a known infected? It just seems like random misfortune. Like a spiderman comic. 
I had to go back and reread a few pages to make sure I didn't miss anything. They mention she somehow got a copy of the field report when she first attacked Katy,  the may have quarantined her place after that to make sure see didn't have anything else that was contraband for Infected. 

couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: May 18, 2014, 10:37:05 pm »

In off-topic news, since this is pretty much the only thread I post in, I made a PG-rated puppet movie. Which will be even more shocking for those who stumbled over to the Movies discussion and saw I posted a film last year titled "Dead Astronaut".

Cooking With Mr. Buttersworth

I might be a crazy person. This is news to no one here.

My best fran is Stan
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #4311 on: May 18, 2014, 11:29:42 pm »

I'm going to look up Dead Astronaut now and watch these back to back Grin

Also;

Love cartoon Jenny... to bad we only see her when Jenny gets sick or falls down a gopher hole or when Greg squeezes her too hard.

Get well soon Jenny.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid… and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4312 on: May 22, 2014, 03:17:29 am »

Cue zombie Meredith.  (I mean I assume that being infected if she offed herself she's coming back, and I'm pretty sure she offed herself.)

Also, I totally agree there needs to be more cartoon Jenny.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
couchfort
Wastelander

View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: May 28, 2014, 02:29:18 pm »

DEAR ANNE,

I MUST GO. MY PEOPLE NEED ME.

My best fran is Stan
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #4314 on: May 28, 2014, 11:33:58 pm »

... I hope that's just a terminator,

Satanic_Hamster
Wastelander

7725737 Hamster666
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4315 on: May 29, 2014, 04:44:27 am »

... I hope that's just a terminator,

So let me get this straight.

She should know by now that if she dies, she becomes a zombie.  I mean, she's got to know that's why they've been making her wear those arm bands all these years. 

She wrote a suicide note addressed to a specific person, but then killed herself in such a manner that her zombie would be close enough to eat whomever read the note?

Rock,  rock on Hamster.
CheshireCat
Zombie

Chaingun: when emptying the clip is not enough

View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: May 29, 2014, 12:53:38 pm »

It looks like her note says something about asking Anne to be sure the place stays locked up. And possibly about having difficulty keeping the door closed. Which would kinda make more sense to leave the note on the front door in that case than in the kitchen. But then Meredith wasn't in a rational state there.

I really kinda want Anne to survive this. She seems like a nice person. The question is, will the fact of one infected committing suicide and turning zombie on the island be enough to trigger the storyline Jenny has in mind or do multiple people have to turn zombie to do it? Anne could get paralyzed and someone else come along at the right moment to save her before she can be bitten, of course. Or Anne could spot the glowing eyes and make her escape, since I would assume there's a range limit to the paralysis effect. I suppose you could actually do both, since Anne could make her escape but would have to run to find the authorities to deal with it, and might not think to close the door on her way out, allowing the zombie to roam free.

Tweedle Dum: If you think we’re waxworks, you ought to pay, you know.
Tweedle Dee: Contrarywise, if you think we’re alive you ought to speak.
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum: That’s logic.
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: May 31, 2014, 03:59:03 am »

Hai!  Who fuckin called it?  HUH?

I have no flippin idea.   He love you long time

I hope she tied herself up.  Or there's a doggy caral there to inconvenience zombie James momma.  But remember that thread we had where we tried to deduce what type of zombie class people turn into when they die?  And someone hypothesized it could have something to do with the emotional state of the dying?  Most people are scared to die, they become crawlers.  That sort of thing.  So, if you're full of sad feels, you become terminator?

SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #4318 on: May 31, 2014, 06:35:04 pm »

Seems she blames everyone else for her problems so she doesn't care what happens after she dies.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: June 02, 2014, 11:01:02 am »

CALLED IT!

Also WHOOOO BASILISK!

Would have expected a mercy considering the saddness and the like...

Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 298   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: