The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 17, 2019, 04:44:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 1849919 times)
Anonymoose
Cthulhu's Acolyte
Wastelander

View Profile Email
« Reply #4965 on: June 13, 2019, 07:10:04 pm »

Ok then....

I sent a tweet asking Jenny if the comic was coming back, and if not could she replace the Voxel pic with something else cause I thought it was depressing seeing the same pic of the dead bird all the time. She blocked me. No other response. Just blocked me for asking if there was still any point in the effort. I specifically said I wasn't being critical, I just asked the question.

Ok, I guess the answer is no, it's not worth it the effort. All she had to do was say that. I wish you well Jenny and I hope that your path becomes less challenging and I am sorry if I offended. Peace girl.

I'm out folks.

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
IronBrig4
Civillian Police

IronBrig4
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4966 on: June 18, 2019, 09:22:31 pm »

I'm starting to think it's done too. I come back and check periodically but it's increasingly obvious that she won't be updating. This is not a criticism. She's got some mental health issues to resolve, and I'm not going to complain about a comic that I get for free. She needs to take care of herself first. But that's no way for her to treat a fan.
DochSavage
Outbreak Survivor

Never give up. Never give in. Fight beyond.

View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: June 18, 2019, 09:46:58 pm »

Honestly, she's probably extremely sensitive about Voxel.
You may have accidentally tripped on that particular nerve a bit too hard.

--Doch

The reward for work well-done is more work.
Or sometimes, a return to the kitchen.
azyreblue
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: June 20, 2019, 01:45:27 pm »

Hmmm..... maybe its cause he said the bird was dead? But then, you also stated to her you meant no offense and certainly your words were never meant to hurt. But realistically it has been so long and no word from anyone either it is dead or someone else has him.  I am sorry you lost your pet, but yeah, we all here feel like we have been left hanging. Just a quick, ' sorry guys I'm just not up to finishing this project" would suffice. It's been one of the better online comics to read. But I fear its as dead as the zombies its written about.....
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: