The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 21, 2014, 12:55:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 299   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 559444 times)
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1125 on: August 08, 2010, 08:37:00 am »

I remember hearing of a war veteran who had the incident with his wife laying her hands on his shoulders from behind.
He popped up and punched her so hard she flew to the other side of the room.
Then he realized what had happened.
That sucks.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Jenny
Queen of Derp
Official Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Ffffffffppphhbbbblblblbblttt

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1126 on: August 08, 2010, 11:00:23 am »

This is funny because, yesterday, I was listening to music on my bed when my mother walked into my room. Now I have headphones that can cancel out everything but what I am listening to so I didn't hear her come in. She put her hand on my leg and I freaked out and almost kicked her in the face D: I even cried she scared me so bad haha.

I have always been one of those people who freaks out when someone wakes them up, and I have been like that ever since I could remember XD Slow Going...

Cheer up! The worst is yet to come!
BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1127 on: August 08, 2010, 01:39:05 pm »

I'm the type that "freezes" when scared.
But not the usual type where people inhale air quickly and stuns with a scared/terrified expression.
When it comes to me, time stops. My movement, expression, everything. So it looks more like I froze in time rather than being scared. But while being stunned like that my mind analyzes EVERYTHING. Thoughts are processed so fast that I even find the time to praise myself for analyzing everything so fast. That is "bullet time" for ya.

Then there is the automatic defense reaction.
Some very sudden noise scares me in the middle of the night while I'm outside? The entire "scare feel" rushes, but I automatically turn to the noise with clenched fists. Though I myself don't make any noise or scared expressions.
Then there is when the scare is at close range. Once I went around a corner while at the loft of my school(working on some horror movie project); some girls had sneaked up and went "whoa" to scare me. Barely a split second went by before I had the nearest girl in a frontal stranglehold.
But I quickly let go of her and started laughing.
But had she been something scary a zombie for example then she would have been flying down the stairs in a second.

So scaring me either results in you being scared because you think for a second that I'm about to murder you or the prank has a boring result because I have no visible "funny" reaction.

I really hope I'll never end up with PTSD DUH. That could end up being straight up dangerous for those around me.

[c
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 08, 2010, 07:12:31 pm »

Same, especially when it comes to my side below my arms.

I had finished some work at school and I had some free time, so I decide to take a nap on the desktop.

Bell rings and one of my class mates goes to wake me up because I slept through it. He proceed to press where my kidneys are at.

Defensive procedures kicked it and I immediately woke up and sock the poor kid in the stomach. I get really defensive if people I don't trust touch me there, especially more so when I'm asleep.

Well long story short I was pulled into the office and I explained the situation to the Principle, honestly I don't know why because after realizing what I had done I said sorry so many times to the poor kid, luckily the principle wasn't an asshole and let me go without any problems.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 09, 2010, 12:42:27 am »

Jeez, u guis I'll never invite to a slumber party   Cheesy  My house makes all sorts of weird noises, you'll wind up killing each other or taking out a wall.

I usually have no problems waking up, no 'lundge' feature.  But I will smack someone that touches me while I sleep, don't know why.  It's just an impulse I have.  I can initiate a 'shallow sleep' where I'm aware of my surroundings to some point, but time passes quickly and I lose a bit of contact with my surrondings.  When I wake up suddenly from thsi I'll have no idea who I am or where I am for a moment, it's creepy.  I think "What WAS I doing last."  But if i come out of it slowly, i'm fine, and I'll lift my head and glance around, commit on something from a conversation to one of my co workers.

But I do have a nasty temper people shouldn't test   Undecided

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1130 on: August 09, 2010, 02:39:04 am »

Poor charlie. He just want's to be friends. T_T

And as for me, I usually just jump when suddenly scared, but I am not normally easy to scare.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Colonel_Temp
Outbreak Survivor

Observe your doom...

View Profile Email
« Reply #1131 on: August 09, 2010, 04:18:51 am »

See, when I get surprised I just jump and maybe shout a few swear words.
BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1132 on: August 09, 2010, 05:10:55 am »

No, Jenny. We absolutely don't mind your new Thursday update habit.

[c
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

I'll see you at Green Mountain...

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #1133 on: August 09, 2010, 06:02:38 am »

That we didn't know about. Outlaw with an upgrade

Anyway. Poor Charlie, he just can't fit in.

Dinglemonkey....
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1134 on: August 09, 2010, 06:50:46 am »

Ok, I'll give Charlie some sympathy points for trying.  But maybe he doesn't fit in because, um, let's see, what could it be....oh yeah!  he's a zombie.  And the group is bunch of social misfits who live in a post apocoplytic zombie nightmare, but I think that's secondary.

As for the Thursday updates, if it makes you feel good to do them then I don't think any of us mind the extra effort of reading the best webcomic out there.

Mike
Five of Clubs
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1135 on: August 09, 2010, 07:10:46 am »

I have a horrible memory, so I can't recall if this is addressed or not, but is Charlie restricted to a small area of ARC or can he wander about like the rest of the Zombie Hunters? He might get a little sympathy if his team mates are the only people he's allowed to socialize with.

If Charlie really wants to fit in with them, then I think the best thing he can do is give his team mates space and prove himself out in the wastes. It'll take a while, but nothing shows just how trustworthy you are like saving someone's hind-end. (Fast-forward to him saving Katie)

Jenny
Queen of Derp
Official Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1136 on: August 09, 2010, 08:10:08 am »

It's like, what I am trying to portray, is he is trying to force himself into the group as in an 'accept me as your friend!' Thing. And he thinks by asking the crew what they did in the wastelands is going to help, but it's like asking a guy who was in Nam what he did in the war, it's just... you really shouldn't do that, because most really don't want to talk about it cause it just sucked real hard, and there a lot of bad memories and stuff. :/ And chrlie is still a stranger to them, why should they open up to a random person about what happened to them?

Nyyaggh I just woke up. Sense I do not make!

BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1137 on: August 09, 2010, 08:19:42 am »

I think more the question would be "how can you expect someone who have been a lucid being for only a couple of months to know and understand all of this?"
 Tongue

[c
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1138 on: August 09, 2010, 08:25:27 am »

Yeah, I understand he's just trying to be too personal with people that hardly know him; he just hasn't had an opportunity to show he's trustworthy...if he is *evil glare at Charlie*

Jenny
Queen of Derp
Official Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1139 on: August 09, 2010, 08:29:37 am »

I think more the question would be "how can you expect someone who have been a lucid being for only a couple of months to know and understand all of this?"
 Tongue

Exactly!

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 299   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: