The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 23, 2014, 10:00:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 299   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 535592 times)
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1365 on: September 20, 2010, 02:02:54 pm »

Hahah this makes me glad that you actually recognized it AS a firearm! I was worried that since I was drawing it so close you could see all the imperfections and people would be all "That's not a real gun!! Ffffffrrgghh!!"

He love you long time
The gun is fine, but I will note that Megan's hand has very little detail  Yes, I am a smug bastard...

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Fisto
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1366 on: September 20, 2010, 02:57:12 pm »

Its a comic, and in this case especially the style of drawing does not incite punctuality and exactness in every detail. While it does retain that certain sense of realism, its that funny little niche in between photorealistic drawing and completely cartoonish bauble that makes this comic so lovable.

In short, I dont care all that much if the little details dont follow real life counterparts that much so long as the idea is crystal clear Wink

Alea Iacta Est
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1367 on: September 20, 2010, 03:45:23 pm »

"Who's bad?"

I knew there was a reason for Megan to be my favorite character.
A NEWCOMER!!!!  A NEWB WANDERED INTO A THREAD WITHOUT AN INTRO POST!!!

*Tackles Camika and staples them in the brain.*

Welcome to the forum!!!

Oh, I came in here to say how badass Megan was in today's comic but it appears you guys already have it under control.

Carry on...

*Staples Camika again and walks away.*

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Acanthus117
« Reply #1368 on: September 20, 2010, 04:33:53 pm »

I gotta say, I feel bad for the Red Halo lady whose friend just got zombified. Yeah, he would've killed and zombified everyone if the Doctor hadn't stepped in/someone else with half a brain hadn't shot the bugger, but man, I can't imagine something like that happening to someone close to me. I guess it just shows that you have to divorce your sense of humanity and compassion when it comes to them Ghouls, since they won't show you a lick of it in return.
ensouls
Member of the Campaign for Dead Rights
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Frau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1369 on: September 20, 2010, 07:43:26 pm »

I blame you for this, Hail. The image would not leave my head.

I only wish I could caption an image with a guitar solo.

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: September 20, 2010, 07:53:26 pm »

Sure, she probably wanted the guy inside the base, but wouldn't that other doctor have said the same thing that Megan said?

Besides, hadn't the guy already been taken into the base by the time she was told about it?

SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #1371 on: September 20, 2010, 08:03:35 pm »

I blame you for this, Hail. The image would not leave my head.

Awesome

DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: September 20, 2010, 09:37:28 pm »

I'm sure on the gun somewhere is the inscription "To Charlie with <3"   Though it's just common courtesy for you to probably carry a projectile weapon, especially if your a scientist.  I mean, no one would take the nerds seriously unless they did   Outlaw with an upgrade

Maybe I misread, and actually it reads "To Jester with bubbles"

Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: September 21, 2010, 05:22:42 am »

Maybe I misread, and actually it reads "To Jasper with bubbles"
Fix'd.

Although Jasper does look a lot like a jester, so I can see where the confusion came from XD

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1374 on: September 21, 2010, 08:56:55 am »

Hahah this makes me glad that you actually recognized it AS a firearm! I was worried that since I was drawing it so close you could see all the imperfections and people would be all "That's not a real gun!! Ffffffrrgghh!!"

I will freely admit the gun geek in me look a look and asked "what gun is that supposed to be, it doesn't have X and where is Y".  But that was after my initial reaction to the page.  Megan = badass, and it's because first and foremost she wants to keep people safe.  So, now I have to think about how concerned she is sending people out to the wastes on purpose, people she might actually care more about.

Mike
Five of Clubs
Fallen Aquila
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1375 on: September 21, 2010, 12:30:05 pm »

I will freely admit the gun geek in me look a look and asked "what gun is that supposed to be, it doesn't have X and where is Y".  But that was after my initial reaction to the page.  Megan = badass, and it's because first and foremost she wants to keep people safe.  So, now I have to think about how concerned she is sending people out to the wastes on purpose, people she might actually care more about.

True add a little more of a concave curve to the trigger guard, the flashlight rail slots on the side and have the slide grip having vertical cuts instead of 45degree ones and it'd be pretty accurate for a comic.

Still it's good, rarely do I see someone draw a gun in a comic where you can actually tell what it is. although I'd expected something like a G26 compact on megan, easier to hide.
Fisto
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1376 on: September 21, 2010, 12:51:05 pm »

...But horrible to shoot with its small frame. Megan is a scientist after all, not a soldier, so she probably dont have that much experience with firearms in the first place, even though many if not most of the surviving people likely have a degree of experience with firearms by this point. And why would she need to hide her piece? I think it would be pretty standard issue to all personnel in the forward base to carry some boomstick for self defence.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 12:52:44 pm by Fisto » Logged

Alea Iacta Est
BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1377 on: September 21, 2010, 12:56:51 pm »

I think it would be pretty standard issue to all personnel in the forward base to carry some boomstick for self defence.

DOCTORS

"Do no harm? But we carry guns to kill!"

SUMMARY:
In total there are 12 doctors on the island: 2 Surgeons, 3 Pediatricians, 2 Pharmacists, and 5 General Practitioners. Along with scientists, they are probably the most precious people on A.R.C.
The encyclopedia

[c
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: September 22, 2010, 12:46:37 am »

Fix'd.

Although Jasper does look a lot like a jester, so I can see where the confusion came from XD
idunno, ho ho ho, maybe i meant to put Jester for some reason.  Cause I pictured him at the moment I was typing, when he was introducing Charlie to the world and he had that snarky grin that made me think of a Jester...

Jasper needs a jester hat!  >XD

BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1379 on: September 22, 2010, 11:04:02 am »

I've always imagined someone making an Encyclopedia dramatica article about TZH.
That would be awesome.

[c
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 299   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: