The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 21, 2017, 03:50:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 325   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 1291697 times)
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1425 on: October 12, 2010, 11:34:17 am »

HA! That's what my friend said that they looked like. They'd sell those at the gunshop too, and both are quite tasty I'll have you know. Yes, I am a smug bastard...
*gorges on a bag of fishing lures*

Are you sur...

Please don't eat fishing lures.
>_>

o.o

O.O

*runs away to purge*

Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1426 on: October 12, 2010, 02:12:09 pm »

*runs away to purge*

uh oh, hooks are bad coming back up.

They'd sell those at the gunshop too,

right next to the beef jerky?  for some reason guns shows and gun shops always have beef jerky....not that I'm complaining.

Mike
Five of Clubs
Jenny
Queen of Derp
Official Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Ffffffffppphhbbbblblblbblttt

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1427 on: October 12, 2010, 07:15:31 pm »

Yes! I am pretty sure they had beef jerky too, and hot sauces, and these little M16 barbecue lighters Cheesy

Cheer up! The worst is yet to come!
jared
Half-Life

I'm pretty much queen bitch of the universe

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1428 on: October 13, 2010, 11:33:48 am »

Yes! I am pretty sure they had beef jerky too, and hot sauces, and these little M16 barbecue lighters Cheesy
I bought one of those today, I was at Cabellas and HAD to have it. I almost bought the fishing pole one.

Jared-[communism] only starts to break down in lager groups

Log!-Because they just get drunk and just will not put up with anyone's shit.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1429 on: October 13, 2010, 08:45:46 pm »

you states people and your cabela's. all I got is Bass pro shops, there the guns are BEHIND the counter.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1430 on: October 14, 2010, 07:04:18 am »

Hmmm, it looks like the guns are behind the counter at the ARC store too.   Poor oppressed firearms, being segregated from the rest of the merchandise. 

Mike
Five of Clubs
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1431 on: October 14, 2010, 07:22:36 am »

i dunno, i remember going into cabelas when i was like twelve, and I felt really uncomfortable with all the guns just lyin around.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 14, 2010, 04:21:57 pm »

That's because you're a FREEDOM HATING COMMUNIST!!!
Or just have common sense :p

Mr. Crow
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1433 on: October 14, 2010, 10:43:45 pm »

I have a problem with it for an entirely different reason. Gather round it's story time!

I once bought a rifle from a shop that had tiled/hard floor. As I was browsing it occurred to me that the floor in front of the rifle/shotgun racks was pretty well covered in dents. It never clicked that Bubba and all 13 of his kids had been through those racks dropping the occasional rifle or shotgun. But most of the guns on the racks weren't any worse for the wear. So I figured what the hell and asked for a new boxed rifle (its model eludes me but I'm sure it was a Ruger). They come out with it and I pay and go home. Where upon the puzzle pieces fell into place with the dents on the floor and the mostly fine guns on the racks. They had been cycling the guns that got dropped back into their packages and selling them as new or "like new condition." That did not float with me or my father so, off we go to get this situation fixed. They didn't give me any hassle about giving me an actual new in the box rifle and, after another set of paper work, I brought my new rifle home.

I didn't own that rifle a year before I traded it off, and the shop I bought it from was only open 2 more years. Lesson learned: never shop at places that I don't know with dents on the floor.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1434 on: October 15, 2010, 06:51:22 am »

I'm glad you make the distinction because those things are obviously mutually exclusive.   Wink

Mike
Five of Clubs
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1435 on: October 15, 2010, 09:07:40 am »

I didn't own that rifle a year before I traded it off, and the shop I bought it from was only open 2 more years. Lesson learned: never shop at places that I don't know with dents on the floor.

You know, that's a good point, and one I hadn't even thought of. I tend to think of guns as being rugged, over-engineered things... but that's probably because I was in the Army, and all our guns were rugged and over-engineered, made by the lowest bidder for the sub-average high-school dropout.

In my experience around NC, most places that sell firearms lock up either the guns or the ammo, but usually have the other on open shelves. Probably just depends where you go.
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1436 on: October 15, 2010, 09:22:56 am »

Just sayin', but Charlie's face in the first panel should be made into an avatar!  He love you long time

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: October 15, 2010, 09:36:33 am »

*inserts political statement*

Thanks, I almost didn't notice my ironic statement was politically loaded, gee!

Mr. Crow
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1438 on: October 15, 2010, 11:02:57 am »

You know, that's a good point, and one I hadn't even thought of. I tend to think of guns as being rugged, over-engineered things... but that's probably because I was in the Army, and all our guns were rugged and over-engineered, made by the lowest bidder for the sub-average high-school dropout.

In my experience around NC, most places that sell firearms lock up either the guns or the ammo, but usually have the other on open shelves. Probably just depends where you go.

The rifle that I was sold didn't have anything wrong with it aside from a really scratched up stock and barrel from getting dropped. I have no doubt it would've fired and been every bit as accurate as the one I got as a replacement. My issue with it was, it was supposed to be brand new factory sealed. If someone is going to scratch it up it's going to be me.
gravityhomer
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: October 16, 2010, 09:48:12 pm »

Growing up Fishing Lures always freaked me out because it was like an in between thing. It wasn't alive and it wasn't dead either. But this was me at six years old not knowing that they were in fact, quite dead.

I agree completely, fishing lures, especially the colorful gummy ones, totally freak me out. Just weird.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 325   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: