The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 22, 2014, 10:35:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 298   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 512855 times)
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1399


If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.


View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: October 23, 2010, 11:35:58 am »

I've got an Idea we could Mob bookstores dressed as zombies for publicity and then we could (while bookstore owners are running for their lives ) run inside and replace a large section of books with TZH books. Then we could do that to bookstores around the world. GLOBAL RIOTS  Grin
Logged


Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Fallen Aquila
Outbreak Survivor
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 50


View Profile Email
« Reply #1471 on: October 23, 2010, 04:46:26 pm »

I've got an Idea we could Mob bookstores dressed as zombies for publicity and then we could (while bookstore owners are running for their lives ) run inside and replace a large section of books with TZH books. Then we could do that to bookstores around the world. GLOBAL RIOTS  Grin

Sorry I prefer to get arrested in my home state, nevermind country thankyou.
Logged
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6902


Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: October 23, 2010, 04:54:55 pm »

It would also be a very expensive plan, all these books won't rain from the sky!
Though mobbing a bookstore dressed as zombies, handing out flyers advertising TZH and leaving a sample album to the employees would be both cheaper and sufficiently close to legal not to get in trouble.
Logged

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1399


If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.


View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: October 24, 2010, 02:55:52 am »

It would also be a very expensive plan, all these books won't rain from the sky!
Though mobbing a bookstore dressed as zombies, handing out flyers advertising TZH and leaving a sample album to the employees would be both cheaper and sufficiently close to legal not to get in trouble.

It is legal because we won't be hurting anybody or directly causing a public disturbence, we will also be using my favourite superpower to raid the bookstores without actually touching people (Assault Charges), the power of intimidation!
Logged


Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6902


Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: October 24, 2010, 06:57:30 am »

"Public disturbance" is a very flexible notion, if you fall on a bitchy store owner, the fact that you didn't ask permission to assemble on his property could be ground for a complaint.
But it's not really a reason to worry because:
1- 99% of people will find that amusing.
2- 99% of the remaining 1% will merely ask you to leave.
3- 99% of the remaining 1% of the original 1% is already banned from courts for repeated frivolous lawsuits.
4- That leaves only Garry. Avoid him.
Logged

SteelRaven
Civillian Police
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 281



View Profile Email
« Reply #1475 on: October 24, 2010, 10:32:19 pm »

"It would be nice to have one of our charries come back alive... or... whatever." lol

Here in St. Louis, a bunch of guys are shambling around the Loop dressed as zombies. Gets kinda annoying when the moron is still shambling across the street when the light turns green, ‘your not a real zombie moron, move!”

Hey, if you run over a zombie, is it murder? I mean, he was dead to begin with.
Logged

Lash2828
Coolest Waffle in show
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1813


I'm just that cool.

lash2828@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: October 24, 2010, 11:48:34 pm »

The zombie will stand up after you run over it and murder you.

So technically, yes. It is murder.
Logged

"Lash, so pro that he can play TF2 on Atari."
Fisto
Outbreak Survivor
**
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 96



View Profile Email
« Reply #1477 on: October 25, 2010, 02:29:07 am »

Hey I guess Jasper aint such an asshole after all. Towards Milo at least.

Dicks do learn new tricks.
Logged

Alea Iacta Est
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4282


Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1478 on: October 25, 2010, 02:35:35 am »

Silly Jasper, Dicks is for kids
...
That is so wrong

Also, I wonder, will we be presented to other zombie hunter teams?

Edit: Hey, 100 pages in this thread! whohooo!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 07:14:45 am by BrainBlow » Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!


[c
Lash2828
Coolest Waffle in show
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1813


I'm just that cool.

lash2828@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: October 25, 2010, 09:59:25 am »

Also, I wonder, will we be presented to other zombie hunter teams?

Unfortunatly, yes. Some of the zombies....
Logged

"Lash, so pro that he can play TF2 on Atari."
SteelRaven
Civillian Police
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 281



View Profile Email
« Reply #1480 on: October 25, 2010, 05:38:39 pm »

The zombie will stand up after you run over it and murder you.

So technically, yes. It is murder.

If the zombie gets back up, your not doing it right. Back up and try again.
Logged

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff
*******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1399


If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.


View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: October 26, 2010, 05:08:41 am »

Also, I wonder, will we be presented to other zombie hunter teams?

Edit: Hey, 100 pages in this thread! whohooo!

Awesome, that this is 100 pages of the internet on a single (awesome) topic!
I wonder if will also see the demise of some suckish zombie hunter teams?
Can I have their brains?
Logged


Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4229


Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!


View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1482 on: October 26, 2010, 08:22:35 am »

I am just waiting for jasper aka "Snarky Gasmask Guy" to get beaten into a bloody stain on the walls/floor/ceiling. Charlie can do it. Mo can do it. Hell, I'LL do it...
Logged

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4282


Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1483 on: October 30, 2010, 11:03:24 am »

I just came to think of the Basilisk from much earlier in the comic...
how come he still had glasses on?
You'd think that after like 10 years or so of being a zombie, your glasses would fall off.
Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!


[c
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 6035


Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1484 on: October 30, 2010, 11:28:22 am »

Looks like James fell into a locked basement, not a whole lot of movement that might knock his glasses off down there. Plus, when you're a basilisk your victims don't tend to struggle as much. Tongue

*Edit: We don't really know how long that individual was a zombie either. Outbreak could have been a decade ago(whichI didn't think it was in the comic, but I don't rememeber), but as long as there's survivors, there will be newly made zombies.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 11:31:04 am by AmadeusMaxwell » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 298   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!