The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 30, 2014, 10:55:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 298   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 521150 times)
ensouls
Member of the Campaign for Dead Rights
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Frau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1545 on: November 08, 2010, 12:00:19 pm »

Cue wild speculation on what "put down like the rest of them" means.

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: November 08, 2010, 12:15:51 pm »

Maybe some of them didn't want to go to ARC and be second class citizens and there was some fighting because Red Halo doesn't want survivors organising without its monitoring and Jenny and cie. are merely the ones who surrendered.

Lash2828
Coolest Waffle in show
ARC Support Staff

I'm just that cool.

lash2828@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: November 08, 2010, 12:21:21 pm »

Most infected were probably executed before they were proven to be dormant.

"Lash, so pro that he can play TF2 on Atari."
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1548 on: November 08, 2010, 12:42:17 pm »

I kind of thought she meant the other infected in the wastelands (aka zombies), but she's wearing an infected armband herself, so I dunno.

Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: November 08, 2010, 01:39:47 pm »

She got violent. This... probably isn't a good sign. As an aside, I usually feel more empathy for people out in nastiness than someone who's mad about said nastiness. Still, this isn't good. This means it's gone from grudge to hostility. Unless that hole causes some serious trouble, this will get messy. Though, the hole causing trouble would be messy. Maybe messier. In before body count. Man, this comic is engaging.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 08:53:14 pm by Sods » Logged

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: November 08, 2010, 03:18:59 pm »

So... Kathie freaks out and starts fighting, but the lady is stronger and it gets ugly, the others jump in and beat her half to death, they are all arrested, after a trial Milo is considered responsible for the whole incident and goes to prison. Guards are puzzled by how he seems to drop the soap so often on purpose, but hey that's his business... but one day he does it in front of an inmate who happened to have died (randomly) and turned, but no one had noticed since it was early in the morning and everybody was a zombie at that time. He was literal ass-candy.

One Winged Angel
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: November 08, 2010, 03:30:55 pm »

Actually, Katie had a pistol and could have shot the basilisk while its eyes were on Jameson; here you can see Katie pretty much leaning against a wall after Milo has the rope, and she's just listening in on Milo's conversation, so she had the time to watch him too. Also, while I remembered Jameson getting surrounded on that little shed, I didn't remember that apparently that was the first time Katie had left him.

It's interesting to see that early in the timeline Katie is mostly independent and expects others around her (mostly Jameson) to also be as such, but as the timeline progesses she becomes more dependent on her teammates.

What I'm thinking, is that Jameson's mom read the report that she left him on the dumpster, and assumed that when he fell through the hole, she and milo left him for dead.

If you notice, his pistol landed about 10 feet from where he did, so he crawled over to get it. In the scene right before he kills the mercy, you can see the hole he fell through framing the mercy's head, showing how far he moved. Since the basilisk came from behind him, it's unclear if Katie could have seen the basilisk or even heard any indication he was in trouble before it was too late, regardless of if she could have got a clean angle on it. Now as to why she wasn't keeping an eye on him, I think she thought "the guy broke his leg, he ain't going anywhere fast".

That's just my 2.

I like to lurk.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1552 on: November 08, 2010, 03:51:09 pm »

So... Kathie freaks out and starts fighting, but the lady is stronger and it gets ugly, the others jump in and beat her half to death, they are all arrested, after a trial Milo is considered responsible for the whole incident and goes to prison. Guards are puzzled by how he seems to drop the soap so often on purpose, but hey that's his business... but one day he does it in front of an inmate who happened to have died (randomly) and turned, but no one had noticed since it was early in the morning and everybody was a zombie at that time. He was literal ass-candy.

Thanks for ruining the rest, you might consider spoiler warnings.

I thought she meant the zombies too

Mike
Five of Clubs
SteelRaven
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #1553 on: November 08, 2010, 07:21:41 pm »

What I'm thinking, is that Jameson's mom read the report that she left him on the dumpster, and assumed that when he fell through the hole, she and milo left him for dead.

If you notice, his pistol landed about 10 feet from where he did, so he crawled over to get it. In the scene right before he kills the mercy, you can see the hole he fell through framing the mercy's head, showing how far he moved. Since the basilisk came from behind him, it's unclear if Katie could have seen the basilisk or even heard any indication he was in trouble before it was too late, regardless of if she could have got a clean angle on it. Now as to why she wasn't keeping an eye on him, I think she thought "the guy broke his leg, he ain't going anywhere fast".

That's just my 2.
This is how I followed it, 

Tomato
Wastelander

I'll put that on my to-do list.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1554 on: November 08, 2010, 08:52:09 pm »

Maybe someone in their building was bitten and managed to hide it, and the resulting infection turned nasty and spread to a few others. An event like that would only reinforce distrust and paranoia. Actually, a bite wouldn't even be necessary, someone could have just keeled over and turned in their proximity and things got nasty. Perhaps even a few non-bitten people might have been shot in the confusion, and the scared larger population would look at it like, "Well they were infected anyway, it's what they deserve! (no way it can happen to me)"

Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: November 08, 2010, 08:59:44 pm »

There's still the off chance Jasper will show up. Maybe nobody will get killed. Not expecting it, but possibilities and such. Oh crap. Charlie. Unless he helps in some awesome way, him being anywhere near this could only lead to assumptions. Him doing awesome things would give him credit as an ally, though. Done over-thinking now.

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
M. Kat
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: November 09, 2010, 01:17:07 am »

Even though Jameson's mom has an infected badge, she's clearly pointing out that Katie is a wastelander— got infected before coming to ARC  (possibly the reason there are any infected at ARC?)

Yes, beat up a child for not protecting yours. 

...huh there's  a smiley of a parrot swirling his head at me... distracting.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: November 09, 2010, 01:59:20 am »

I gotta throw out there that if you're trying to look into a dark building, your eyes will never adjust to the dark enough that you cold see what's there.  Not even shapes.  We're not aware of how much light is getting into the building, as the reader, and Happy Meal prolly could see better being submerged in the dark.

And what good would it have done Katie being there, in the pit at all with Jame'? Join him in Seizure happy fun time when the Basilisk turns to her ar whatever he was up to?

Crazy Jmom is just going to have to settle with little Katie, take her back to her home, saw her legs off and take care of her for the remainder of her 'sane' life. 

Sounds like a fair trade...to me...I guess  >V> He love you long time

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: November 09, 2010, 04:00:25 am »

*sneak attacks James' mum*

JDawgSA93
Wastelander

Dawgs before hawgs

View Profile Email
« Reply #1559 on: November 10, 2010, 01:14:08 am »

*sneak attacks James' mum*
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:15:46 am by JDawgSA93 » Logged

Quote from: JDawgSA3
Dat ass He love you long time
Quote from: BrainBlow
True dat, dawg!

If you like Pokemon and in-game challenges, then read this comic (dat advertising)
http://www.nuzlocke.com/
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 298   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: