The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 02, 2014, 08:00:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 295   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Comic  (Read 486978 times)
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #1950 on: January 25, 2011, 09:55:07 am »

Which is why ARC can't support them anymore, why can't ARC just like send a cleanup squad to some islands and then some of the people from ARC could choose to live there? Is that the main objective of that base that, Charlie's friend is at?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1951 on: January 25, 2011, 10:41:11 am »

There aren't necessarily many islands (at least ones possible to live on) within an acceptable radius of ARC for them to do that.
And islands that are in the region could be so close to the mainland that the chance of zombies being able to reach through water would be too high. And building barriers like those ARC has isn't exactly easy when your resources are as scant as that.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Fisto
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1952 on: January 25, 2011, 02:13:26 pm »

I still cling to my mad hope that the comic ends with a lone survivor listening to a radio transmission from Europe or somplace else far away:

"Dudes, we totally got you! Theres never been an outbreak here!"

Well anyway, back to the latest:

Thinking Charlie has more conversational talent than myself, I seriously need to check my pulse and make sure I aint bitten yet. Makes me wonder how much of their original personality is preserved after zombification.

Alea Iacta Est
Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: January 28, 2011, 12:22:46 am »

So, Charlie is pushed around by his team. Sorta. He dislikes it and it confuses him, but he can handle it. He's ready for his first mission!

I have a feeling being pushed too far is in Charlie's future. As a Berserker, getting too into a nasty fight might push his sanity over the edge. And insane semi-Zerker Charlie might kill someone. Like Milo. Which would make Jenny hate him forever...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 12:24:20 am by Sods » Logged

Common sense isn't very common.
10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1954 on: January 28, 2011, 08:05:24 am »

If Jenny blames Charlie for Milos death it's in an indirect way.  If he directly killed Milo with his own two hands I can't picture Jenny NOT killing him right then and there.  Also I can't picture picture ARC sending him out with the same team afterward.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: January 28, 2011, 08:22:16 am »

ARC seems not all there sometimes. Or not very mindful of human life expenses.

Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1956 on: January 28, 2011, 09:27:35 am »

ARC seems not all there sometimes. Or not very mindful of human life expenses.

Or more concerned with the success of something like the half-life project rather than the long term survival of a salvage team.

Mike
Five of Clubs
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1957 on: January 28, 2011, 07:13:24 pm »

Or more concerned with the success of something like the half-life project rather than the long term survival of a salvage team.
I can see that, but IF Charlie had killed Milo then ARC would more likely send him out with a different team.  Milos old team wouldn't have shrugged and "followed orders" they would have shot Charlie in the back of the head as soon as they were back in the wastes.  Or has the team struck you as being models of discipline?   laugh

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1958 on: January 28, 2011, 07:22:58 pm »

I can see that, but IF Charlie had killed Milo then ARC would more likely send him out with a different team.  Milos old team wouldn't have shrugged and "followed orders" they would have shot Charlie in the back of the head as soon as they were back in the wastes.  Or has the team struck you as being models of discipline?   laugh

I agree completely.  My only point was ARC has priorities that may not match those of any paricualr individual, even those in ARC associated with the half-life project.

Mike
Five of Clubs
Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: January 29, 2011, 01:09:20 am »

Revenge. That one is a motivator likely to get messy. You have a point. Charlie would likely have a shovel to the brain if he killed Milo. Which makes the mystery deeper. Jenny later doesn't seem much fonder of Charlie than now, so the cause probably earned him no points with her...

10 for the cause.
Can mate with her, but she's creepy. Can't mate with her, but she's hot. The mermaid problem. Accept no substitutes.
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: January 29, 2011, 07:01:34 am »

You can hate someone for something he did to someone that is completely unrelated to you, only a sociopath would be indifferent to anything not affecting them directly. If you saw your neighbour molesting his own daughter, I'll bet you wouldn't walk past and say Hi! Some people would be too cowardly to denounce him, but at the very least they'll never like him.
So Jenny can have seen Charlie do something evil to a perfect stranger and still have understandable motives to hate him. Maybe a wastelander is killed in a rescue mission and he begins to eat the body... maybe he goes berserker on a dog (abusing animals for no good reason also tends to anger people) maybe he steals from another team while on that boat and they suffer casualty due to missing important equipment during their mission... maybe she walks in on him having sex with Megan and she finds the notion of half-life sex utterly revolting...

(meanwhile, Milo chokes on a chicken bone)

Sods
Wastelander

Hello there.

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: January 29, 2011, 11:11:46 pm »

(meanwhile, Milo chokes on a chicken bone)

That would be the lamest death ever. AWESOME! Hope something of the sort is the cause now.

10 for the cause.
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: January 30, 2011, 07:43:26 am »

Dodom, you scare me, you really scare me...

ANYWAY.

Can you guys estimate how many pages its going to be before Milo dies?

Im guessing 20-27.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1963 on: January 30, 2011, 09:21:56 am »

Ohwait. No. Charlie knocks him of the boat. He gets violated and eaten by zombie squids.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: January 30, 2011, 10:09:13 am »

"Violated?"

Scarred for life, for the seventh time.

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 295   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: