The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 23, 2014, 08:25:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOPA how bout NOPA!!  (Read 7495 times)
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2012, 02:51:35 pm »

US too. Hooray!

At least, that's what I think.
DoctorVeR
Civillian Police

but a humble skull

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2012, 10:39:27 pm »

http://moni158.deviantart.com/journal/What-we-can-do-Black-March-281081734   <~  click this first.  I've donated to a few sites, try and do the same  Smiley

In response to ACTA, the internetz wish to present a boycott of all media, forms of intertaiment, during the full month of March.  Do not buy movies, do not go to the cinema, do not support newspaper companies, or magazines, resist the hot new games, anything of that sort.  This time will be known as Black March, and you can read about it's rules and intentions here  http://senzune.deviantart.com/art/BLACK-MARCH-280684014

However, while we wish to refuse purchase of all big names of media and comic book corporations, you are also allowed to purchase from independent providers.  In short, while you're saving money not buying that new video game, you can buy the new volume from your favorite webcomic artists, or someone on youtube who needs donations for original music you like, perhaps comission an artist on devianart.  All of this is good and well.

I myself would like to participate in this protest and see what ends come of it's means.  I have already received negative views of supporting this, and hope I have not offended anyone with it's mention, but it is entirely up to YOU what is done.  There are different reasons why others will be supporting this action, but I believe we've all had enough of the recent events of SOPA and PIPA to ruin a good thing.  I hear that ACTA is supposed to be worse than SOPA was, and even if it has nothing to do with the US, I'd want to help our comrades overseas in some way, even if very little.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:42:37 am by DoctorVeR » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: