The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 30, 2014, 03:22:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get the hell out of my way!  (Read 1920 times)
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: September 06, 2009, 03:27:09 pm »

this story is about... getting the hell out of the way.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Get the hell out of my way!”

The shout could be heard for miles around. The flying people could also be heard rather well. And seen. Some even got to feel them (though not for long), when they came back down.

No one got hit by the wall that came crashing down, mostly because it collapsed into the building, which happened to be empty. Then the three other walls collapsed. Plenty of people discovered that bricks to the face (or other body-parts) is a rather unhealthy thing.

The figure that came walking out of the ruined building strode straight into a major thoroughfare. The first car to hit him went flying, while spinning like a crazy ballerina on soap. The second had its hood split in two in impact. Then the bit that impeded the figure's progress was blown into shrapnel.

Arcs of electricity made sure there were no (whole, moving) cars in the other lane.

And then the deli straight ahead was blown straight up. By the time it came down, the man who had blown it up had passed through the space it had recently occupied. And yes it was a man, holding a long staff in one hand, long coat billowing out behind him.

It looked like his destination was in the building behind the deli, because instead of sending it every which where, as had happened to every single other building that had been in front of him on his long, straight walk through the city, he blew a tunnel that slanted slightly downwards in it. The floor of said 'tunnel' mostly consisted of glassed concrete and stone.

He came out in a natural tunnel underneath the city. Standing around a very open portal to hell was a circle of cultist and attending demons.

“Get the fuck off!” the man screamed at them.

No one listened to that sensible suggestion. Oh no, they charged instead.

The first demon was blown to little red bits that bounced all over, while the second was slapped so hard it became a part of the wall. A trio of cultists were sent off, chasing their legs. The last demon managed to get real close and grab the man's arms. A headbutt ensured an even distribution of demon skull all over the place. Besides, bits of demon bone makes for remarkably good shrapnel, and more than one man went down, impaled by rather bony bits.

Once no one were obstructing his path, the man stepped through the portal. The line of demons waiting on the other side made path. Most of them, for some strange reason, put reattaching legs, arms and heads ahead of going over to the mortal realm. Strange, that.

Of course, other demons had also seen what was going on and were now massing for a charge.

“GET. THE. HELL. OUT. OF. MY. WAY!” the man screamed. The energy carried on the words made a path covered in red clouds ahead of him. He strode forward, while demons came at him from everywhere.

The lord Satan, the Great Beats, the Devil himself watched the cloaked stranger walk into his realm and carve a bloody path through the hordes of hell. The air in his home was suddenly full of flying bits, screams and really big explosions. One of the mentioned explosions knocked The Beast clean out of his chair and onto his back.

The man walked up to The Beast. Before it had a chance to get back on its feet, a heavy boot was planted in its face.

“Stay the hell out of my way,” the man snarled, and walked back out. The carnage on his way out could only be rivaled by what happened at his entry.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 03:19:52 am »

So, I read this story one time, and it was written by grammer, oh man, let me tell you. LET ME, TELL YOU, THAT IT WAS AWESOME. I'M GONNA READ IT AGAIN BECAUSE I BROWSED THE FIRST TIME. Alright, this time, I read it. It was cool, This thing throws things at this guy, and oh man, let me tell you brother, he does not like that. Know what he does? He kicks it's ass. That's right. Right in the FACE. Then know what he does? Finds a portal to hell. Guess what happens after. He goes through it. Then he is like "What's up hell, how you doin'?", but he's just kidding because he's there for one reason. To kick. Hell's. Ass. And he does. The ending just shows that he proceeds onwards to kick the fuck out of Hell. Man, Grammer is AWESOME. I bet he's a black mage in real life.

At least, that's what I think.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 07:03:25 pm »

Epic and sands. Yuss.

The lord Satan, the Great Beats, the Devil himself

Oh yeah, him got da grooves, man!

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 03:38:44 am »

Very epic, awesome imagery!

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 06:37:01 am »

Thanks guys, you make the writer feel appreciated Grin

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: