The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 01, 2014, 12:58:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Countries do you think will get it worse?  (Read 5266 times)
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 12:12:25 am »

The Japanese Self Defense Forces isn't a push over either after all they are a military built for Self Defense. Along with the some of the U.S. Military base that are located on Japan and Okinawa. I'm sure the the U.S. wouldn't think of recalling their military while they have to deal with things at home.

China and India are a hit or miss, depending on how the chains of command works It would be just like the states.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 06:10:56 pm »

In terms of Australia, if zombies ended up getting here, most of us would be pretty screwed, as in the higher density areas most people do not own guns or anything, and like Ricky said, have no idea of how to live off the land. I think the further you go inland though, where the climate is harsher, you'll find that farmers and small towns will be able to live off the land, a lot will have guns that were used to kill unwanted animals, and of course people are much more spread out, so you would be very unlikely to come across a massive amount of zombies as you would in the built up coastal areas. From experience, my uncle owns a farm, and he has everything you would need to survive for a very long time, including petrol and things like that, which would run out very fast in higher density areas.

In terms of where in the world would be hit hardest, I agree that it would definitely be the countries who already struggle with disease, who are high density, and already have a high death rate without factoring in zombies.

You got the Australian wildlife. If you can survive there, you can survive anything. Hell, living in Australia makes you badass enough to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Ninja'd: 863
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 05:52:09 am »

You got the Australian wildlife. If you can survive there, you can survive anything. Hell, living in Australia makes you badass enough to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Joking aside though the Australian wildlife isnt as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be. They are animals like any other and as long as you know how they operate you can avoid them easily. We also dont have to deal with them often. I have seen three snakes in my entire life. One green tree snake, one diamond python and one taipan. Living in a city you are far removed from the hardships of the wilderness. I can guarantee I would die quickly if I had to fight for survival in the outback.

"Stop biting me Mr Zombie"
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 07:01:36 am »

Don't tell them our secret Ricky!! Tongue

(click to show/hide)

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 07:21:54 pm »

I personally think places like India will be like an epicenter of zombie hordes.  they'll spread out from super dense populations in the country and move on to the nest country before the military can even figure out that it's not just a wide spread riot. 
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 06:23:15 am »

Don't tell them our secret Ricky!! Tongue

(click to show/hide)

Haha I think our secret is safe. The last time I travelled overseas people asked me if I wrestled crocs like steve irwin did. They thought we all lived in outback towns.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 01:41:51 pm »

Us Brits will get hit hard. Most of the population is urban and the rest is hardly habitable and with the inevitable collapse of the transport network getting about will be nigh on impossible. Those in isolated areas rely on supplies coming in via those networks. If the Hunters and Crawlers don't get us starvation/Wastelander raids will.

if i see you on a raid i'll go easy on you. Wink

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 08:43:34 pm »

I may be a bit late but since you're afraid of the wildlife of your killzone Australia, your Australian wildlife will fuck up them zombies until they create zombie dropbears, zombie dingos, zombie bears, zombie orangutangs, zombie koala bears, zombie kangaroos, zombie imported gorillas, zombie Tasmanian devils who migrated from Tasmania and Zombie Stingrays to patrol the waters. And zombie super sharks. All 20 species of them in your monster-infested waters.

And only the snakes were mentioned. Not any of the 1028 specimens that are ready to fuck your shit up.

Ninja'd: 863
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 06:44:31 am »

I may be a bit late but since you're afraid of the wildlife of your killzone Australia, your Australian wildlife will fuck up them zombies until they create zombie dropbears, zombie dingos, zombie bears, zombie orangutangs, zombie koala bears, zombie kangaroos, zombie imported gorillas, zombie Tasmanian devils who migrated from Tasmania and Zombie Stingrays to patrol the waters. And zombie super sharks. All 20 species of them in your monster-infested waters.

And only the snakes were mentioned. Not any of the 1028 specimens that are ready to fuck your shit up.

If you went up north you would be pretty safe. You could destroy the bridges then the zombies would have to cross waterways to get to you. Crocs would easily be able to take out zombies who stray into the water. Of course then you have to worry about crocs but which is worse, zombies or crocs?

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 09:40:43 am »

Zombie crocs.

At least, that's what I think.
Newb8D
PANTS!!!
Civillian Police

You WILL be mine, pants. MINE. FOREVER.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 02:07:17 pm »

Zombie crocs...the horror.  Only Australia would dare to keep such a thing.

8D  (8  8P  (8<  >8P  8(  D8  8O  8S  8B  <l8D  8I)

Welcome to the 8th dimension.
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

I'll see you at Green Mountain...

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 02:16:39 pm »

What about Zombie Koala's? Those little creaps can climb...

Dinglemonkey....
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2012, 08:42:15 am »

What about Zombie Koala's? Those little creaps can climb...

I think zombie koalas would be the same as normal koalas. Not dangerous at all.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: