The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 18, 2014, 12:21:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will remain?  (Read 1549 times)
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« on: March 18, 2012, 10:18:55 pm »

Countries have fought, most have fallen. Name five nation that will stand the test of time against the Undead, and launch Humanity first joint counter attack.

1. The United States of America (Our population, our military are second to none. Unlike in the movies I doubt America will ever fall so easily.)
2. The People's Republic of China
3. Russian Federation
4. South Korea / North Korea (I believe in such case scenario... Eliminating the North Leadership, using the north and DMZ as a buffer zone.)
5. Madagascar (SHUT DOWN... EVERYTHING.) lol
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:24:44 pm by RiceGuard » Logged
Ricky S
Civillian Police

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 07:56:05 am »

1 Madagascar for sure. It is impossible to infect them ever. Seriously I have played about 50 times and they are the only country I cannot infect.
2. Australia. No one cares for the snakes, sharks, jellyfish, spiders, drop bears and the plethora of other lethal wildlife. Neither do zombies, they are just as afraid of Australia as you are.
3 United states. Chicago ted alone could handle the apocalypse and thats not even mentioning chuck norris, clint eastwood, Rambo, etc
4. Switzerland. In the zombie apocalypse they will take the same stance as always and remain neutral.
5. Russia, "Swamp them with numbers! It worked in the second world war and it'll work now. Oh hey why are our troops coming back towards us..."

"Stop biting me Mr Zombie"
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

I'll see you at Green Mountain...

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 08:29:57 pm »

North America: If Iraq couldnt hold off a U.S. backed Coalition. A bunch of retarded dead people aint got a chance.

China: Cause people are no obstacle. They just flooded an entire valley and tilled the earth doing it. Need I say more?

Dinglemonkey....
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 08:46:30 pm »

I think Canada's doomed. Harper will see the zombies as ideal voters and want as many as possible. [/controversy]

Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 05:55:58 am »

I think Canada's doomed. Harper will see the zombies as ideal voters and want as many as possible. [/controversy]
HA!  Politicians will certainly be our downfall.  And as for Chicago the dead already vote there so they probably have some sort of deal with undead.

1.  Sealand!
2.  If you believe the national media then I don't think North Korea will ever fall.
3.  Greece, because the government will just start supplying brains and the zombies won't have to kill anyone.
4.  America, maybe not all of it but in Chicago the dead already vote there so they probably have some sort of deal with undead.
5.  Whatever country Opus Fluke decides to control.

Mike
Five of Clubs
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

I'll see you at Green Mountain...

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 06:54:37 am »

The North Koreans would prolly put the Zombies to work in thier army. Until they fail to worship the Dear Leader, and are shot cause they can't be re-educated.

Dinglemonkey....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: