The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 18, 2014, 01:46:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new advertising service the seventy second...  (Read 1377 times)
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:32:40 am »

Okay, in the interests of making sure that our advertisers are family friendly and still, y'know, worth enough money to keep this site running, we're starting to set up another advertiser. For the time being we're going to have an extra ad box on the sidebar and an extra adbox at the bottom of the site.

If anybody has any problems, please let me know.

Also, Dodom, and anybody else who has had the same problems... while I'm working on this, I'll be setting up a testing system that can toggle different sets of advertisers. Once I've done that if I can borrow you to run some tests we'll see if we can isolate the advertising system that was causing the site to drag for your browser setup.

As usual, if you guys see any objectionable ads or offensive behaviours- noisemaking, popups, whatever else.. Please make sure to take a screenshot, if possible, and send me an email so I can beat people with hammers get the offending ad or service taken out.
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 10:35:13 am »

If you need to borrow my Really Big Hammer (TM) just ask. Fluke Laboratories is here to help. Regardless of what you might have heard to the contrary.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: