The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 27, 2014, 04:58:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It begins.  (Read 6102 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 10:21:30 pm »

Get the fuck outta here with that hash tag shit.

I wanted to link it to something but I couldnt think of anything so I just turned it blue.

Kind of a downer, I guess.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 01:02:44 am »

Appearantly this wasn't the first time someone was chewing on somebody.

Happened a month earlier at Miami west.

http://www.thestar.com/iphone/news/world/article/1201635--man-shot-eating-another-man-s-face-caused-by-excited-delirium-say-miami-police?bn=1

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 01:04:59 am »

I saw a couple pictures of the aftermath. One was of the victim, poor guy, all the face above his lower jaw was just gone, it almost looked like an eye was gone too. The other one I saw was the bugger who did it all, I guess he was under the influence of some new type of LSD? The picture was of his dead ass next to the victim.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 01:58:54 am »

LSD doesn't work that way. The most likely would be PCP.
LSD doesn't fuck up your brain like PCP; it generally gives you intense hallucinations and feelings of well-being and being 'connected' to everything, and sometimes a sort of connection with a higher being.
PCP will do all kinds of weird-ass shit that you really can't predict sometimes.
EDIT: And no, I have not tried LSD. Fuck that shit; that's terrifying. I'll smoke every once in a blue moon, but that is it. I don't want any of that crazy wall-melting crap. With my luck, I'd be the person who everyone THOUGHT it was a hallucination, but no, a demon really did suck me through the floor and into Hell. I seem to have lost my train of thought.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 03:08:22 am »

LSD doesn't fuck up your brain like PCP; it generally gives you intense hallucinations and feelings of well-being and being 'connected' to everything, and sometimes a sort of connection with a higher being.
PCP will do all kinds of weird-ass shit that you really can't predict sometimes.
EDIT: And no, I have not tried LSD. Fuck that shit; that's terrifying. I'll smoke every once in a blue moon, but that is it. I don't want any of that crazy wall-melting crap. With my luck, I'd be the person who everyone THOUGHT it was a hallucination, but no, a demon really did suck me through the floor and into Hell. I seem to have lost my train of thought.
It may have been a new type of LSD.
"Authorities suspect the face-chomping madman may have been using a new, potent type of LSD.

“What’s happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it’s indicative of this excited delirium that’s caused by [an] overdose of drugs,” Armando Aguilar of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police told WSVN 13 News. “What’s happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive.”
Source.

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 05:04:34 am »

And then we find out later that "a new potent type of LSD" was just a cover up for "a horrible government experiment gone wrong and now everyone is zombie".

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 09:31:36 am »

It's probably PCP. There's been reports here where I live where people have been shot at a couple of times and kept going. PCP makes you feel nothing, it makes you feel invincible (and also batshit insane) PCP also makes you incredibly violent, too. Other reports I've heard were people either cutting on themselves or pulling their own teeth. A cop that I knew said he cuffed a guy that was on PCP and he broke through the cuffs like they were nothing. Drugs are a fickle thing and from here, this is probably the case.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:33:13 am by Hailfax » Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2012, 11:48:25 am »

Maybe it's a technicality but I"ll argue this qualifies as a zombie incident.  Drug induced zombification.  Of course that assumes that it isn't a cover up for a more traditional zombie incident. 

On a similar note there was a Boston incident not long ago and the Boston police, when asked, said they would not cover up a zombie attack as something else.  Good to know that if things start in Beantown we'll get the truth Smiley

Mike
Five of Clubs
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2012, 11:50:46 am »

It may have been a new type of LSD.
"Authorities suspect the face-chomping madman may have been using a new, potent type of LSD.

“What’s happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it’s indicative of this excited delirium that’s caused by [an] overdose of drugs,” Armando Aguilar of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police told WSVN 13 News. “What’s happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive.”
Source.
Then that's not LSD, plain and simple. It can be LSD cut with something, but LSD is LSD. It's a specific chemical, that causes a specific reaction.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 07:45:27 pm »

Crazy stuff regardless. D:

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2012, 09:31:56 pm »

Crazy stuff regardless. D:

oh no, absolutely, I'm just having trouble seeing the drug thing, trolol.

There's other shit going around in Florida, too. Here, I will give you Wil Wheaton's tumblr post about it: here.

Shit going down in Florida. Good thing I'm moving across the country. AWAY FROM FLORIDA.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 10:09:06 am »

wow, I just saw pictures of the victims face.  wow.

Mike
Five of Clubs
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 12:14:51 pm »

Get used to it; there could be a lot of that crap....

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2012, 09:56:33 pm »

There IS a lot of that crap. I hate news stories about "shocking tragedies". When the whole nation was up in arms about Casey Anthony, a man near where I was living at the time went insane and killed something like seventeen people, one of which was his 7 year old daughter, before getting gunned down by the police. The world is a horrible, awful place, you just never hear about it.

At least, that's what I think.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2012, 10:29:03 pm »

The world is a horrible, awful place, you just never hear about it.

This. And the world never knew about it, or even gave a shit about it, in the past. Then radio and TV and the internet happened and...Well.

Although, I do feel like people have gotten a bit more insane as of late. The world is moving faster than it ever has before, and the human race is trying its hardest not to accidentally fly off into space by paddling its little feet.

In any case, comparing insane people to zombies is always fun and should be practiced by everyone.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: