The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 20, 2014, 05:32:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Annoying Zombie cliches  (Read 7880 times)
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 12:36:24 pm »

The rambo of the group hanging back with the big old machine gun and the mob approach him and hes like yep wall of lead suckers, hit every zombie with a head shot or or cuts them in half while unleashing his spam of .50 cal. Im sorry but if that happened and he is not laying down he might hit 1 or 2 then be looking at the sky.

I have lost track of all the shitty action movies where someone fires a machine pistol like an Ingram Mac 10/11 or Uzi on full auto one handed and there is NO barrel climb.   Roll Eyes

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 12:45:34 pm »

or when the slides dont fly back when they shoot big bad pistols all one-handed, like that wont break your wrist.

or when EVERY SHOT IS A DEFINITE HEADSHOT, UNLESS ITS THAT ONE TIME WHERE ITS THEIR LAST BULLET (BECAUSE ITS CONVENIENT FOR A MAGAZINE IN A GUN IN A MOVIE TO RUN OUT OF AMMO AT THAT EXACT MOMENT) AND THE SHOT GOES OFF SOMEWHERES ELSE.

or when they shoot an oil drum ONCE it dun blows up.

Or when it gets to a point in the movie where its like "okay zombies really arent a big deal anymore now we have to worry about food or some shit" but then THE ZOMBIES ARE ALL OF A SUDDEN LIKE, GO HULK AND BECOME THE PROBLEM AGAIN, JUST SO THEY CAN MAKE AN ENDING TO THE MOVIE.

And when all the music is like, weird industrial techno... Burping.

Shaun of The Dead both perfected, and destroyed the zombie movie genre. (Zombieland was good too, dont get me wrong, but just... Go watch Shaun of The Dead again and youll see what I mean.)

« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:53:05 pm by Stan » Logged

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 02:03:55 pm »

Shaun of the Dead was satire, just saying.

Another annoying gun cliche, whenever somebody draws a gun from their holster it sounds like the slide is being racked and a round chambered.

Zombie cliche, nobody ever thinks to curb stomp the crawlers. Yeah good idea, just let them nibble your legs. Dummy.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Outlander
Half-Life

Australian Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 10:55:11 pm »

Found another one in a french Zombie film "La Horde" there is a guy that fist fights 2 zombies and yeah its pretty bad ass other then when he goes to kill them by stabbing them in the back. He wins eventually but in the time it took him to hamburger mince the zomies spin e could ave removed the head just as easily.

Rant over Smiley

He thinks his job is to be Bad Ass, And he excels at his position.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 01:42:08 am »

Zombies that burst like bloody balloons. Especially when they're being run over in "Grindhouse". Wtf.
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 03:31:06 am »

Talking zombies.  Sure, everyone loves the "send more cops" zombie from return of the living dead but talking zombies are annoying and I hate them as a rule.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 06:10:11 am »

Zombies that burst like bloody balloons. Especially when they're being run over in "Grindhouse". Wtf.

In grindhouse, the zombies were pretty much turning into walking bags of goo, so you've gotta give them that one.

At least, that's what I think.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2012, 06:37:02 am »

I've been meaning to watch Grindhouse for a long time...

Annoying zombie cliche: "Brains". This is more often used by people trying to make a zombie reference than it's used in writing/movies. Because really, I don't think a zombie would even be capable of getting to the brain of a victim. Of course, maybe that should make it all the more terrifying that your death is gonna be messy.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 07:34:51 am »

It's.... Eh. Very eh.

At least, that's what I think.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2012, 03:52:40 pm »

In grindhouse, the zombies were pretty much turning into walking bags of goo, so you've gotta give them that one.
I didn't see the beginning, and my dad kept changing the channel at some parts.

Annoying zombie cliche: "Brains". This is more often used by people trying to make a zombie reference than it's used in writing/movies. Because really, I don't think a zombie would even be capable of getting to the brain of a victim. Of course, maybe that should make it all the more terrifying that your death is gonna be messy.
At IMDB.com, I saw that it's rated NC-17. From what little I saw, it was kinda cheesy.

As for "zombies eat brains" part... it doesn't make sense. To kill a zombie, you destroy the brain. Yet, zombies are supposed to be all "braaaaaaiiiiiiins", so how can they, um, reproduce? Zombie goes for someone's brain, it misses and bites the person's arm and the person gets away to turn into a zombie minutes/hours later?

Future zombie cliche: bath-salts?
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 11:45:47 am »

As for "zombies eat brains" part... it doesn't make sense. To kill a zombie, you destroy the brain. Yet, zombies are supposed to be all "braaaaaaiiiiiiins", so how can they, um, reproduce? Zombie goes for someone's brain, it misses and bites the person's arm and the person gets away to turn into a zombie minutes/hours later?

Actually, it does make ense if you think about it- zombies are always hungry because they can never actually get any brains. It's impossible for a human jaw to break through the skull due to their shapes, so the poor zombies would just chew on their victims' heads for a while. The victims would then turn, and you have a new generation of hungry zombies.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 06:18:10 pm by Cheez » Logged

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 11:57:30 am »

Actually, this is the only way zombies could work! If they are hungry for flesh, they would eat their victims long before they could turn!

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 08:44:48 am »

Actually, this is the only way zombies could work! If they are hungry for flesh, they would eat their victims long before they could turn!

Damn. You beat me to it. Also the whole "brains!" thing was explained in "Return Of The Living Dead" as the zombie explained they can feel themselves rotting and it hurts and brains are the only way to stop the pain. What I miss are the classic Mad Scientist/Zombie Nazis/Ancient Curse plot. If I see one more virus/toxic waste spill I swear I will get antediluvian on their organs.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2012, 03:53:13 pm »

Though 28(...) later had it right too- if the turning time is so short, they could spread fast too, and the horde would grow. But what i don't get in 28 later, is why arent the zombies figthing among themselves? If they are all mad/raging, they should be fighting all the time! Just when healthy people show up, they could present themselves as more attractive targets...

btw, Are the wings on fire?
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 11:06:19 am »

What about Zombies mauling someone to pieces, like literally tearing them apart. If this was the case we would either be facing a bunch of head attach to spine zombies, or crawlers at best.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: