The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 17, 2014, 11:33:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Outbreak: Undead  (Read 4285 times)
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

Derpin my herp derping hurp

View Profile Email
« on: October 09, 2012, 03:32:25 am »

Hello everyone! I'm here to discuss something new that I'm going to be doing. After reading TZH comic for about 5 months now I had an idea while going through the FAQ. Why not start a campaign based in TZH universe! Well I saw that I could play thanks to the FAQ, but I wanted to do something more. So I'm going to be running a game of Outbreak: Undead that is going to be livestreamed, so everyone can watch! I'm a fan of multiple tabletop RPGs that are recorded (mainly those from LordKaT and such) and have been trying to do something like it, and here's my chance! I have permission from Jenny to do this, but I'm not going to spoil ANYTHING of hers as far as story goes (No I don't know how Milo dies or anything like that I mean anything that she would do in the future), but it will be in the same continuity, so it'll be TZH with no changes from it except that the main characters are different, and we're most likely not going to see the original cast of TZH, mainly because the to many chefs cooking one pot of stew problem. Currently I'm rewriting a few rules and adding things in to help O:U feel more at home in TZH universe, and will take me a week or more, so the first episode of the game will be streamed on 10/27/2012 and each Saturday at 6pm EST we will be streaming unless something has come up, but I will post about something notifying of the delay/cancellation. I will be posting on here and editing this post so you will know where we are streaming and such. Unfortunately for you guys though I already have a group of 6 people, so unless something goes horribly wrong I won't need anyone new, but there is good news!

Starting your own game.
I'm making my notes actually legible to everyone! This means if you have a group of people wanting to play and someone willing to DM, I'll gladly send you my notes about changes, BUT I still have to listen to Jenny's rules, so if you want to run a game like this, PM me and I will ask you a bunch of questions to make sure you have a legitimate group that wants to play. (these will also not be ready until the aforementioned date)

I f*cking love this little guy! He love you long time  He love you long time  He love you long time  He love you long time  He love you long time  He love you long time
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:25:49 pm by UnknwnKnght » Logged
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 01:51:44 pm »

We will be streaming today at 5-5:30 EST!
 He love you long time
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:55:57 pm by UnknwnKnght » Logged
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 03:08:36 pm »

Streaming again at 5:10pm!
 He love you long time
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 02:42:52 pm »

Streaming at 5pm EST! If my Teamspeak host decides to actually keep my server up. >_>  He love you long time
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 11:40:28 am »

Tonight's the night! We will bw starting at 6pm EST! Come join us!
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 02:05:21 pm »

Change of plans, due to a last minute schedule confliction and multiple problems, we have to reschedule the first session for 11/3/12. FUUUUUUUUU- Well we will be streaming off and on during the week to make up for this! I'd also like to apologize for the rescheduling, but this was unforeseen and there is no way to reschedule tomorrow, or during the week. Next week though there will be a game, even if a player is missing. Sorry for the delay! D:
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 03:20:23 pm »

Streaming in 40 mins! Be there! Cheesy He love you long time
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 07:40:18 pm »

First session is FINALLY up! Watch here!
http://www.twitch.tv/unknwndm

PS: Forgot him Cheesy  He love you long time
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 07:42:36 pm by UnknwnKnght » Logged
UnknwnKnght
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 11:22:56 pm »

After weeks of problems getting the game off the ground, schedule changes, and other things, I have had to call the game off. I would like to apologize for having to not been even able to start the game, as we only did one session, and that I will admit didn't even really begin the game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: