The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 20, 2014, 08:03:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disney Stuff! This thread is magical.  (Read 998 times)
Newb8D
PANTS!!!
Civillian Police

You WILL be mine, pants. MINE. FOREVER.

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2013, 11:40:04 pm »

Anyone here a fan of Disney? Movies, shows, songs, etc? If so, let's discuss the crap out of them. If not, well...I'll just sit in this empty corner.

Mulan: definitely my favourite Disney movie. The music is memorable, the characters very likeable, and the overall plot is great. Gives a good balance between the action and the funny. I still watch that training montage from time to time.

Kim Possible: my favourite Disney show. Episodes are hilarious, and there's some good character development. It ended at season 4, but there juuust might be another season: there's an official petition going on and everything. Don't think I'll ever get tired of the theme song.

So...go on, showtime!

8D  (8  8P  (8<  >8P  8(  D8  8O  8S  8B  <l8D  8I)

Welcome to the 8th dimension.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 01:55:00 am »

Mulan kicked ass, loved the style, the poster, the heroine, and that training montage, that was amazing! The music, the improvement from a bunch of lackwits to a badass platoon, but that music. Loved the reprise of it later on as well but damn amazing movie.

Always loved The Hunchback of Notre Dame, had beautiful songs, one of the greatest evil villains in Disney history, voiced by the late Tony Jay and Heaven's Light/Hellfire is one amazing one-two punch. But Hellfire was the stuff of legends. Also that "Sanctuary!" part, glorious. Way different from the book but pretty dark, some mature themes, excellent villain and a hero you feel for.

A pity Disney can't make many good sequels, but Aladdin and the Forty Thieves was one of the good ones. Aladdin, The Great Mouse Detective and Who Framed Roger Rabbit, good stuff right there, and Gargoyles, think their Disney XD (Xtreme-to-the-MAX) channel has it from time to time.

One last one, The Sword in the Stone. Personal favorite and watched it plenty of times when I was young.

Ninja'd: 863
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 09:32:02 am »

Aladdin is by far my favorite Disney movie and I actually liked Return of Jafar better than the original mostly because of more Eyago :-D

I also loved Hercules both the movie and the show even though they both completely brutalize the real mythology.

Oh and I am obligated to mention Star Wars and Avengers since they are Disney now :-D

Newb8D
PANTS!!!
Civillian Police

You WILL be mine, pants. MINE. FOREVER.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 04:01:00 pm »

Cool. I have a whole bunch of movies to check out now.
A pity Disney can't make many good sequels, but Aladdin and the Forty Thieves was one of the good ones.
You mean Aladdin and the King of Thieves? I remember so little of it (we got rid of our VCR tapes and stuff long ago), but there was this one part that always cracked me up: Code Red.

Oh and I am obligated to mention Star Wars and Avengers since they are Disney now :-D
Heh, why not?

Oh, another movie, and it's pretty recent: Tangled. They did an amazing job with the animations, the music was great, and loved the funny. Great to see how Rapunzel's character develops from a naive, doe-eyed girl to someone who can stand on her own. The trailers did a good job making me anticipate the movie, and I wasn't disappointed. Watched the movie three times in a row.

8D  (8  8P  (8<  >8P  8(  D8  8O  8S  8B  <l8D  8I)

Welcome to the 8th dimension.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 06:29:20 pm »

You can't go wrong with a Disney movie.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: