The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 27, 2016, 06:05:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Zombie novel sample  (Read 1741 times)
clarch
Zombie

View Profile Email
« on: January 04, 2016, 01:32:57 pm »

Dear zombie lovers, I've just put a new novel (part 1) on Amazon kindle. It takes a slightly different look at the zombie apocalypse by placing them into the past - the cause of the late Bronze Age collapse that brought all the great civilisations (Hittites, Mycenaeans, Babylonians and even the Egyptians) crashing down around 1200BC. I'm an archaeologist myself, and I've always wanted some paleo-zombie action, but it is quite thin on the ground. No longer!

The book has an ancient story line, and two modern story lines about archaeologists uncovering this frightening past, and a hospital worker who is among the first to witness the modern return of the epidemic. Both modern protagonists soon find they are contacted by a mysterious group who is trying to silence them.

I attach the screen shot and the first three chapters for your enjoyment. Please check it out on Amazon if you like it! It's also free today.
Follow the link to check it out.

Sorry man, but it's really bad form to link to an outside vendor for your first (and so far only) post.  On the off chance that you are a person and not a bot please feel free to discuss with me why your account should not be banned for spamming - TheLastOutlaw
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 01:58:52 pm by TheLastOutlaw » Logged
clarch
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 02:18:35 pm »

My apologies. I am new to these forums. Just trying to drum up interest. Feel free to delete my post if this is a breach of your code of conduct. Cheers

Chris
TheLastOutlaw
The Last Guardian - tu soldhuran u ach gwthithl gwdherch
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 02:44:31 pm »

If you're a real living and breathing person, welcome to the forum, we've had a shortage of those around here lately.  (There's been a long comic hiatus due to health issues of the comic creator.)  I was worried you were a bot who made it through the spam filter and was going to delete the account if I didn't get a reply from you.  But since you passed my (admittedly abbreviated) Turing test, please meet and mingle with the rest of the crazies.  They mostly don't bite... mostly...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: