The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 20, 2014, 09:52:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZombieHunterKnuckle random nonsense thread  (Read 1000 times)
zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« on: March 09, 2014, 04:29:03 pm »

Here's some good news, a person I heard rumors about is that james is or became a zombie hunter...
zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 04:39:42 pm »

If there was a zombie apocalypse and some how I got infected how do I treat it? Should I use rubbing alcohol or moonshine? I heard moonshine has a lot of alcohol content, should I use that? Tell me the answers... I need in order to survive a possible apocalypse... One more thing... If some how I was turned, how do I get rid of the zombie within? I need everything I need to know in order to destroy evil... I must defeat evil... If there's a outbreak... I never want this evil to ever get out... In a outbreak I will destroy the zombies... 
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 07:27:14 pm »

Thank god, I've been so worried!

At least, that's what I think.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 07:31:37 pm »

Rubbing... Alcohol is made for... Medical purposes. Moonshine is made... To make rednecks go blind...

The only proven method... To cure the zombie virus... is... Intense meditation... And flintstones... Vitamins.

zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 03:09:26 pm »

I have a question, a friend of mine is being harassed by Umbrella and no the person is not a zombie yet, how do I help the person out? Should I have the person run away? Should the person fight back? Should the person forget about Umbrella? I need answers to my questions... Please do not come after the person nor come after me... This is how the person is being harassed, forcing the person to talk, forcing the person to try to make deals with them, hitting the person with belts, trying to force the person to fight back, trying to make the person suffer and make the person get hurt in many different ways... I will not say who the person is... the person is being abused pretty bad... The person is also is being framed and or blamed for something... So what should the person do? please I say again do not come after this person nor me... I will try to handle it with the person...
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 06:32:24 pm »

.... You know what... I think this is a troll.

BAD TROLL!

zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 03:11:28 am »

Is salt or saline is the zombie cure? I also heard cold weather and the next dry weather cures zombies... It's a interesting subject but I doubt it's possible... It may help the hunters be prevented from turning and advance the team... But I heard too much salt may cause death and the reverse effects unfortunately... So I think it's bogus... What do you guys think?
zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 07:55:45 am »

here's some zombie survival fighting methods, shoulder tackles and bumping into them makes them stumble and become dazed, chopping off limbs and arms will immobilize them, decapitation and blows to the brains kills them... I know more secrets too.. Now... Unfortunately I heard T-virus made zombies are too hard to defeat... Keep this within your knowledge for zombie survival... Remember... T-virus zombies are unbeatable virtually... Unfortunately...   
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 04:45:43 pm »

wap em in the dick.

just wap em right in there.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 07:56:11 pm »

This threads would be so much more entertaining if this guy would do something other than just make like six more threads that all say the same thing.

zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 07:47:00 pm »

rumors of ex military men using nano-bots to eat up the heart, brains and muscles? Is this a possible new way of creating zombies? What are your guys thoughts about this? Is this for creating zombies? Or to stop zombies? What are your guys thoughts? If it's to stop zombies then perhaps it's a good thing... But personally I think only fighting zombies is the best method against zombie attacks... Since the undead can be hard to beat... I think the nano-bot thing is just a lie... The only way to defeat a zombie is to fight them, that's my opinion...
zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 07:55:20 pm »

But perhaps the nano-bots are here to serve a better purpose, perhaps the real purpose is is to give good health to people... Such as eating blood clots, healing the muscles and brains... what are your guys thoughts about this?
zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 06:45:54 pm »

Did you record me as a zombie? And if so, why? I can assure you I am no zombie... I am a survivor of a zombie attack... Alice saved me...  Are my words too radical to talk about? If so I will stop talking like that...  I can sense the T-virus... I am in deed a survivor... I don't like zombies at all... I am trying to save all of us... I am a survivalist... Alice told me to either run or hide... And that's what I will do... I cannot say anymore... Wesker may be watching...
zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 07:13:54 pm »

Alice saved me from a zombie attack... By the way the cross I wear upon my breasts, it's a vampire slayer cross... It's also effective towards zombies... And another thing... I heard James is actually a zombie... He will be showing a video of himself any moment now... It's lies...
zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2014, 07:24:35 pm »

I was created by a corporation... An evil one... They created me neither zombie nor vampire, nor werewolf nor human... I am an immortal... My blood has changed... Into something... I cannot say anymore about this... I escaped... Please don't get into this... Please don't... It's too much trouble for all of us... I must work with A. A. W. and I must work for A. I must work with both to stop a zombie invasion... I must work for him because I have no choice... Don't get into this... please don't... The people will rise up against them... And we must end the zombie Apocalypse...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: